What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Time for DayZUK?

Ryuk

The 0.63 beta version is coming up real soon and it should change the way the game is played completely, new maps are already being developed and the modding should also come in the near future. The new content looks just amazing and it is sure to bring a lot of players to the game. So the question is, should this be the next big step for the community, move on to DayZ? The dev team will have the freedom to customize the server to suit the community's needs, and the player should have a lot of things to play around with. I have played on a serious rp server a while ago and even the old version had a lot to offer, this could be one of the biggest gaming events of 2018 and rpuk could be a part of it!

Feel the hype!

That was some awesome feedback!

Everyone is annoyed with what they've done and how they treated the public but at the end of the day we bought the game and now it's in our library. So after years of development things are really changing and I see nothing wrong with taking an opportunity to have fun. Why base the opinion on only the bad things? I don't understand is how someone can reject something that they didn't even try. But I guess when you make up your mind there is no going back?

What, to play beta for 4 years and hope for a bandaid update in that time.

DayZ died in A2

Its better to play A2 DayZ than this crap standalone

The sooner BIS cancels that project the better, games have moved on its far too late for dayz.

Just focus on the new engine and next arma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would've loved to see this maybe 2/3 years ago but as Wilco says games have moved on and DayZ has just sat at the same stage for a good while now with people just waiting for the beta which I doubt will be soon and really revive the game unfortunetly. 

Lets see how ArmA 4 looks I guess and see if we get teased sometime soon!

Back