What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

VOTE FOR ME! jordan!

Jordan

Lost MC
I aim as mayor will be to help and support the altis citizens, another thing is I do not wish to waste police resources and time, like the previous mayor and him using the police as a personal security detail. a serious thing will need to be addressed, this being the damage caused to the economy with his time mainly taken up harassing members of the public in particular hobos. I will spend time gathering feedback from citizens and doing all in my power to satisfy the people of altis. 

as a child i  was born and grew up in the united kingdom when I turned 18 I joined the British army, this is where I found altis when first deploying for 3 months with the rifles regiment and nato. id only see small firefights, centred particularly near the northeast airport, mainly small attacks on us. until I first experienced loss. we were on a patrol when a child ran up to us holding an RPG grenade. I fired killing both the child and my best friend. the bullet triggered the mechanism in the explosive. well anyway, I had been talking with his mother for a few years when she told me she had cancer and wanted her ashes sprinkling on her son's grave. within a year id completed the task, I suppose I've accidentally settled in Kavala during that time growing interested in politics and the islands current affairs, now I think I want to make a change finish stabilizing the island what we started in the days I served.

Back