What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Sea of Thieves - Release version

LukeN

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hi!

I myself am on the fence with this game after playing the betas, with it’s release tomorrow however I thought I’d ask about to see how many of you own and have been playing this game? And of course whether you’re looking for another crew member or two!

i have xbox but not realy played how was your exspirence looks ok i know its pirates and ships but not two much what the premise above that 

i have xbox but not realy played how was your exspirence looks ok i know its pirates and ships but not two much what the premise above that 
Its premise is based around sea navigation, treasure hunting and team work - it’s quite a fun game all in all when you have friends to play with 

Played the beta, REALLY enjoyed it however I couldn't play with my mates on the beta so that was kinda shit. 

Content wise Im not sure if its worth the 50 quid that it is, especially with FarCry coming out later this month I think I'll save for that instead.

Played the beta had no one to play with and got bored quickly will get it if a few people do from here 

Played the beta had no one to play with and got bored quickly will get it if a few people do from here 
Same as me, 50 quid seems extortionate for something I can only have fun playing with friends

Half tempted to get the Xbox game pass with it as they doing sea of thieves and state of decay 2 included from launch 

Hi All

Feel free to add me on it, I'm a mature, 33 year old casual gamer. I'm just looking for other down to earth people to play it with rather than playing with random groups!

Cheers.

Hi All

Feel free to add me on it, I'm a mature, 33 year old casual gamer. I'm just looking for other down to earth people to play it with rather than playing with random groups!

Cheers.
I feel like I’m reading your tinder bio, I like it 🍆

Back