What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Is this SSD any good?

CSI Creebles

WORLD'S BEST BOSS
So I found this SSD off of Amazon for 38 EUR and I'm curious to know if it's any good. I already have a Samsung that I use for Windows and Arma3 but it's full now and wanted to put other games on it. Not here for the argument "you won't get any benefits" as personally I am in fact getting benefit from it.

Obviously I'm not expecting exceptional performances as long as it's more than a normal HDD.

Btw it's a SanDisk Plus SSD 120GB 2.5" Sata III. I'm also open for more suggestions around that price range so like no more than 45 EUR

71Dg5pY2PHL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one of thoose.

Do not recommend you buying SanDisk items.

If you do avoid smaller types since their chips is known for burning for som odd reason

PS 

What I just wrote is stuff I heard. I worked well when I had it

Strongly suggest the Samsung Evo Series currently have my Windows and Main Games installed on it and have had no problems for 3 years. Little bit more expensive.

Strongly suggest the Samsung Evo Series currently have my Windows and Main Games installed on it and have had no problems for 3 years. Little bit more expensive.
Yeah it's very good, I'm using one for windows but it's over my budget rn

I would stick with Samsung 850 series or Intel ssd. Thay have been most reliable over the years,

Well then just buy which ever you want if you don't care about performance and stability. 
1f601.png
Ofc I do care, just can't go for the top performance ssd on the market and ofc it's better if I get the best one available rn for the budget I have.

That's why I'm asking here! :)

Ofc I do care, just can't go for the top performance ssd on the market and ofc it's better if I get the best one available rn for the budget I have.

That's why I'm asking here! :)
Or you could wait and get one that will potentially last longer and perform better when you can afford a better drive? If it’s only for games, just make do with the games you currently have?

I'm With Saul, I have a Samsung Evo Enterprise edition SSD and its lasted 5 years with no problems. 

I had one of thoose.

Do not recommend you buying SanDisk items.

If you do avoid smaller types since their chips is known for burning for som odd reason

PS 

What I just wrote is stuff I heard. I worked well when I had it
Everyone I've known who has bought Sandisk as also had problems. 

I have never had issues with Sandisk (Never lost files etc from them) however that is with extreme edition sd cards for camera/Go pro. Same with thumb drive. 

Back