What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Fill me in with the beef on the island.

Ekam

I have just come back to altis life after exams. Can someone fill me in on all the beef with gangs, unmc, black market and everything from January on wards.

Not much really, unmc has been disbanded - black market has moved up north, capture points are now a thing..

You will get all meaningful+correct answers from the changelogs

You could always read news and announcements, then the rules/Dev changelogs... Maybe even Altis life chat and you’d be up to speed.

I have just come back to altis life after exams. Can someone fill me in on all the beef with gangs, unmc, black market and everything from January on wards.
If you want fun lock all of IB & OG in a room together with nothing but Binoculars, then stand watch from a balcony and prepare for the time of your life xD

LOL. I love gang beef. Wheres the UNMC Gone and whos going to control the border. I think TCK could do it?

If you want fun lock all of IB & OG in a room together with nothing but Binoculars, then stand watch from a balcony and prepare for the time of your life xD
Dont they always have only binos? only memes lol

• Eggplant
Reactions: L1L
Back