What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - James Blezzard - Trolling (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Your In-game name

SGT Phoenix EA666

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James Blezzard

Date of the incident

24/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was on a General Operation at the head of the patrol was CC Tadworth who had got us all hunters out to go and deal with a situation en route we spotted a IFRIT and followed it, it went to a gang base where multiple hostiles was set up waiting for us, as i was leaving the area my tires where initiated on, whilst getting a repair the vehicle was then sling loaded by a Huron and flown into trees and building while i and patrol partner PC Wayfarer was inside the vehicle. they then flew us around for about 5 minutes, my recording only starts about 2 minutes into this as i didn't have the recording working before that(Plays TV sucks). i belive the rule that was broken here was:-

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity).

I would have tried to talk to the gentle man involved but could not find him on Teamspeak, after speaking with a member of staff, Gordon, it was suggested that i just file the report as i had tried to contact him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtg5AHx_uho&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So you take my good nature in unbanning you and pickup police hunters and troll around with them.

Your 1 month without guns shouldn't be replaced with picking up police hunters and flinging them around, We also notice that you are purposely flying under 25m to avoid the ghosthawk opening up fire, This isn't a green zone for rebels to fly under its to ensure ghost hawks do not fire upon ground targets. 

Clearly, your time elsewhere has done you no good.

Ban issued

Looks like this one is going past a game/forum report - Latter part of 1.4 added to this ban

james.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back