What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

25M Ghosthawk rule???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter1232

@Wilco Can i ask how it is abusing if you fly under 25m (So a ghosthawk cant shoot you). I dont know how you can class this as abusing, its not an official rule, its a police NPAS rule that can be over rid by command. 

If anything its smarter so they cant shoot. 

Even at this, the foot cops can shoot, they arent limited to Ghosthawks or benchies. For example, Huron picks up a hunter, they stay under 25m to prevent being shot at. How is this a rule when its not even a server rule? its a police courtesy

[SIZE=medium](9.1.4) The Ghosthawk is not allowed to shoot at any ground targets (below 25 m). No armed vehicle is allowed to be sling loaded and used to shoot at ground targets. (punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

It’s a police rule that is enforced by staff/management as part of the agreement to even have ghost hawks in the game.

[SIZE=medium](9.1.4) The Ghosthawk is not allowed to shoot at any ground targets (below 25 m). No armed vehicle is allowed to be sling loaded and used to shoot at ground targets. (punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]
I still dont understand how flying under that 25m is against rules?

There is no official rule stating you can fly under 25m? If you can say its common sense, its common sense someone would try to avoid being shot? 

another thing, people talk about valuing lives, so you basically want someone to fly upwards in an attempt to not value life

Last edited by a moderator:
If the police ghost hawk ever shot at ground targets willynilly it would be taken out of the mission, Police command is fully aware of this.

Flying under 25m knowing that the police are not allowed to shoot you is like running into the green zone when in active combat outside of it knowing you won't get shot or if someone did shoot you, you know they would get banned.

The idiot who has now confirmed he is nothing but an immature little twit by spamming our forum with playground talk was clearly flying under 25m to be in some sort of safe heaven/greenzone but that is not the reason he got banned.

I was applying the ban at the trolling point, I thought I would mention the 25m part as the few gangs that do this daily and would no doubt read it which they obviously are.

Do not abuse someone else's restriction on purpose!

The idiot who has now confirmed he is nothing but an immature little twit by spamming our forum with playground talk was clearly flying under 25m to be in some sort of safe heaven/greenzone but that is not the reason he got banned.

I was applying the ban at the trolling point, I thought I would mention the 25m part as the few gangs that do this daily and would no doubt read it which they obviously are.

What did the little twit do that was trolling??

If the police ghost hawk ever shot at ground targets willynilly it would be taken out of the mission, Police command is fully aware of this.

Flying under 25m knowing that the police are not allowed to shoot you is like running into the green zone when in active combat outside of it knowing you won't get shot or if someone did shoot you, you know they would get banned.

So it is considered ruleplaying or even a server rule break in that regards then just to put it plain and simple. Because I had instances that people flew below 25m just not to get sprayed and I thought all that time that that isn't a rule break?

But last time i checked there is no written rule saying you cant fly under 25m? I dont see what happened there as trolling either, if anything its smart to keep that person out of fight, oh yeah, in the video on that report am i the only one that hears them saying that they were going to sling load a speedboat minigun to bypass the restriction, just sayin this smells like pure doot

But last time i checked there is no written rule saying you cant fly under 25m? I dont see what happened there as trolling either, if anything its smart to keep that person out of fight, oh yeah, in the video on that report am i the only one that hears them saying that they were going to sling load a speedboat minigun to bypass the restriction, just sayin this smells like pure doot
pure doot ?

I think its called common sense, people doing this (and there isnt many but it has been noted) are doing this on purpose like i said to use this area as a flying green zone

Even google doesn't know what "pure doot" is

Ahh Fishy, that's a little better, No there is nothing fishy about it, its a message that our staff team are looking out for it and will be having words if people continue to abuse it and in some cases yeah bans will be applied.

Like i said its only certain people in a few gangs who are actually doing it on a daily basis.

Even google doesn't know what "pure doot" is

Ahh Fishy, that's a little better, No there is nothing fishy about it, its a message that our staff team are looking out for it and will be having words if people continue to abuse it and in some cases yeah bans will be applied.

Like i said its only certain people in a few gangs who are actually doing it on a daily basis.
Can you start writing down rules that are popping out of nowhere 

It will become a rule if it continues to be a problem, I haven't issued any bans for this rule nor have our staff team I have just mentioned it when this abuse can be seen in a video

How do you think rules become rules? they are solutions to various problems on the server. 

So if you are doing it @Porter1232 on purpose to not get shot at which obviously you are, then kindly stop.

It will become a rule if it continues to be a problem, I haven't issued any bans for this rule nor have our staff team I have just mentioned it when this abuse can be seen in a video

How do you think rules become rules? they are solutions to various problems on the server. 

So if you are doing it @Porter1232 on purpose to not get shot at which obviously you are, then kindly stop.
So you're saying it's not a rule but you banned someone for it, that doesn't make sense considering cops abuse the fact rebels can't chase a cop into blue zone, you said it's abusing limitations but all the servers about 

No one has been banned for it ? but let's leave this what is turning into a personal conversation here as we do not discuss bans outside the appeal process and we are heading towards that now.

Isn't this something wrong with the police rules then and should be changed accordingly? James was merely following the rules to avoid gunfight which I would say is smart?

Isn't this the same for police abusing Blue zone by taking people they taze in a gunfight?

So youre telling me that if someone sees a ghosthawk it is mandatory to lose all value of life to fly above the 25 metres just to get rinsed by a ghosthawk?

Isn't this the same for police abusing Blue zone by taking people they taze in a gunfight?

Except, you can request permission to raid a BlueZone with strong roleplay cause. We cannot ask staff to over-ride a server rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back