What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What do you prefer 1st or 3rd person?

Ayub Ahm3d

Which perspective do you prefer first person or third person?

I prefer first person because if you're in third person you get unfair Advantage by looking over stuff and it is less realistic.

Post what you think.

Third as this is a role play server and not meant for pure combat like csgo/cod.

I prefer first person because if you're in third person you get unfair Advantage by looking over stuff and it is less realistic.
Is it a unfair advantage tho?  You are just putting yourself at a disadvantage.

I like third person but it is just dirty that I get the opportunity to go 3rd person and that makes me obviously go in that state since it is "better".

3rd when I'm walking around and interacting with people, or driving. 1st when I'm in a gunfight, flying a plane, or can't quite see what's going on when I'm in 3rd. Flying helicopters are the only time I really jump back and forth between the two, depending on what I feel like that day.

I’ll use third person unless shooting because u can use third person to look around a wall before actually peaking it...

In gunfights I usually switch between first and third person a lot. But when I am flying choppers / planes I use first person wile I am flying and third person wile landing. When I use cars I use third person when I am in a hurry and first person when I am drive relaxed.

Over all i like to use first person over third person because it gives me a more realistic feel. But I do use third person more because it gives me a big advantage in a lot of situations.

Back