What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Frank "the tank" Lucas - Your Future, Your Choice

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
I hereby announce  my candidacy for mayor on the island of Altis.

My name is Frank Lucas, i am a representant of The Lost Cause, but now also wanting to be your mayor for 1 term. These are my goals, you can catch me on the streets of Kavala, Agios and Athira the coming days. This is your future, your choice.

I will be campaigning these next few days to ensure that you all get to know me, but also to understand your concerns about the island.

frankthetank.jpg

Campaign Goals:

• Miner's safety | We all know the issues facing the area around Altis Metal Exports, this is an area i am willing to fight for.
    Especially now when the Steel have been really lucrative job, we want to ensure the safety of all miners, no matter what kind of metal they produce.

• To work on Civilian - Police relationship to ensure that everyone, no matter what job you decide to do, you will have the respect of everyone. Civlians treating Police with respect and vice versa. To have a realtionship with the Police will ensure your safety so that rebels dont get to do whatever they want. Far to much blood have been spilled.

• I will fight for better contracts in terms of our precious Oil that we have on the island. With better terms and conditions this will affect your fuel prices.

I hereby also invite my honorable friend @Lacey and my honorable friend @Danish to a debate in Kavala Nightclub. This will be open to everyone and question will be taken from the public.

More information about this in the future.

I also invite everyone to ask me question and raise conerns so that i learn EVERY aspect and issue on the island.
    YOUR FUTURE, YOUR CHOICE!

- Frank Lucas

Last edited by a moderator:
To choose between two of my closest colleagues this will be a tough one.

Be there or be square!

Dear Frank "The tank" Lucas,

I as an upstanding Civilian of Altis would like to ask you something before I dedicate my vote. I would like to anonymously ask you a question in regards to your policies. 

You stated your policy about the Civilian-Police relationships, I'd like to ask something in the similar aspect. Would you have any policies or opinions towards the 'National Health Service', Not just about civilian relationships but also in regards to the many dilemmas/complications they have had due to governmental funding. I ask this as you neglect to mention them during the speeches of your campaigning goals, so I'd like to get a first-hand comment if you please.

Much appreciated,

Anonymous (possible) Voter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back