What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Gangs back then

Ryuk

A gang from 2014, apparently things were much simpler... People didn't complain when they would get robbed, they would form a gang, stalk the rivals and solve the problem themselves. Fight fire with fire!

IMG_20180328_130050_557.JPG

I remember we had a tank as well 
1f622.png

1f622.png
1f622.png
1f622.png
1f622.png
1f622.png
1f622.png
1f622.png

https://imgur.com/a/RKBZC

Colored the logo cause plz no ban...
And Pawnee's when special admins had fun

Happened across Life servers as a whole, people suddenly could not deal with losing and only could win with the use of pull downs, DPIs or lag switching.

Sad really

Happened across Life servers as a whole, people suddenly could not deal with losing and only could win with the use of pull downs, DPIs or lag switching.

Sad really
People used to actually be good at the game back then, don’t get me wrong there are good players but it’s not the same 😫

People used to actually be good at the game back then, don’t get me wrong there are good players but it’s not the same
1f62b.png
I know I remember people could roll with a TRG get good kills and not moan about it.

ifrits for 200k and zafirs. Good times
Remember the VIP island?

Wasn't you that took out an ifrit and literally pissed off every cop that was on it and got it scrapped and it was a big fuss about it? xD

Nowadays you can't even pull out an ifrit without being called out for baiting, even less a 50.cal.

Yeah cops invaded the island and to piss them off I just kept buying ifrits and cops kept scrapping them
That was a Fun Evening,

I think i had a higher K/D than most of the gangs put together... some of the things the police used to get up to. we were hard as nails back then.

I've got a lot of videos and screenshots of exploits from this time, I do fear a banning if they were ever posted. but hey at least everyday was ineresting.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a Fun Evening,

I think i had a higher K/D than most of the gangs put together... some of the things the police used to get up to. we were hard as nails back then.

I've got a lot of videos and screenshots of exploits from this time, I do fear a banning if they were ever posted. but hey at least everyday was ineresting.
Funny thing is that the economy is still just as messed up. Prices are simply higher, but so is the income

Funny thing is that the economy is still just as messed up. Prices are simply higher, but so is the income
I've not played in a couple of years i can't find the time with work but i'm always happy to see everything is still going. War never changes but at least theres still an influx of players in a what 5+ year old game now?

I'll pop back one day Scrap some more of your Ifrits ;)

I've not played in a couple of years i can't find the time with work but i'm always happy to see everything is still going. War never changes but at least theres still an influx of players in a what 5+ year old game now?

I'll pop back one day Scrap some more of your Ifrits ;)
When are you coming back "commander"? :) 

Back