What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

House Raids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.
Lifetime Donator
833dc05178c2036037bc6a5795254006.jpg

Raid on a House

Recently Oreokastro has been broken into.  The Police managed to stop the people would have stolen a large number of drugs and illegal goods.

Fortunately, we managed to steal the truck back from the scrap yard before it was destroyed.  I panicled and we took it to a house that no one knew the location of.  
However, As we were storing the drugs in the house we heard a helicopter fly over the top.  We believe this to be the Police.  We have contacted a few of our informants. They have confirmed to us that it was the Police and that NCA will be taking the drugs. They have also informed me that it will be Monday 02/04/2018 and sometime between 16:00 and 20:00

We call upon any gangs that are able to help and stop the Police taking the drugs off the island.  

TLC won't be trying to stop the Raid the House we will be focusing on stopping them from taking the drugs of the island. 

Below are a few pictures of the House and its contents. This is all up for grabs by anyone willing to help.

4c7934f992ba91febc34a2caf2519af7.jpg954a7572a096e3ca4df01167183124e7.pnge6a4504f1750e6d95071cf4f627aab39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems Cool , Dont get It :p Is this a event ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm... seems you have a lot of illegal goods there my friend! 

seems like a trap to me, probably the first one of the month. ;)

In before the NCA raid the house before the event starts not realising its an event.

police-raid.jpg

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

ARMED POLICE ON THE GROUND ARMED POLICE!

we ain't silly enough to ruin an event.
I was once held up in a church for 30 mins and spanked by a NCA officer and when I believed the cruel in-human beating had stopped he dropped me off the roof and then shoved me through a keyhole with a broken leg only to find out he didn't have the keys to the house he had put me in.

IF anything, the NCA are the MOST silly.

• Haha
Reactions: DJ
3hrs until the potential start of the event. Remember to keep an eye out for a large group of Police moving around with trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back