What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sassy's Death Machine

8debc7abf5bc22a0027cb70651d52110.png

@Ayub Ahm3d

I personally don’t see the attraction of LEDs... Monotone and custom cables are more my style...

But nice specs all the same. Seems like something @PeachMaster would try to tell me he needed...

I personally don’t see the attraction of LEDs... Monotone and custom cables are more my style...

But nice specs all the same. Seems like something @PeachMaster would try to tell me he needed...
What? It's always you who wants shiny stuff around your comp! 

The good things with the RGB's is you can turn them off change their colours. They even sync to your FPS GPU Temp CPU Temp Health in game. Just depends what you fancy I understand alot of people are more of the nice cables but they shiny lights i think are lovely. 

The good things with the RGB's is you can turn them off change their colours. They even sync to your FPS GPU Temp CPU Temp Health in game. Just depends what you fancy I understand alot of people are more of the nice cables but they shiny lights i think are lovely. 
anti rgb build looks quite cool too, buy a can of the blackest black paint and there yer go.

Back