What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Barns for sale?

Temper_

I am currently looking for a barn at a good price, if any are available please let me know below or via PMs.

Barns are virtually useless now, unless you have one next to the processor.

Barns are virtually useless now, unless you have one next to the processor.
Not really because you can still fly there easily with a huron or even a huron with a van under it. it only takes like 10 mins to process everything so its not too bad.

Not really because you can still fly there easily with a huron or even a huron with a van under it. it only takes like 10 mins to process everything so its not too bad.
Most sane people don't take their hurons to the weed processer. And you might as well gather the weed in a truck and store it in a house, cheaper and just as effective

I'm interested in buying another barn, not interested in paying over 2.5 mil for it though. I'll help you break even with the sale.

I'm interested in buying another barn, not interested in paying over 2.5 mil for it though. I'll help you break even with the sale.
Mate you had one next to Kavala drug dealer which you sold to danish, bet you regret that ahaha 

Mate you had one next to Kavala drug dealer which you sold to danish, bet you regret that ahaha 
No, I had 2 and now I have 1 - I don't regret it as it has made him a lot of money as for which I am happy for him. More interested in Barns around the Athira region.

Yh iv been getting a few PMs so I’m just going to make a separate post with more details and a auction.

Back