What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A math joke

Why did the obtuse triangle go on the beach?

It was more than 90 degrees.

this isnt a math joke but eh it sounds good

what did the sandwich tell the doorman

LETTUCE in 

sorry

If you answer this correctly, i will give you 10 million in-game. 

So, let's begin:

What has 4 legs at day, 2 legs at night, smells like pepe, is very corrupt, has a lot of CASHIERI and loves gambling?

So, let's begin:

What has 4 legs at day, 2 legs at night, smells like pepe, is very corrupt, has a lot of CASHIERI and loves gambling?
Nikos

I have no idea why I laughed at this just shows how messed up my sense of humour is huh xD

i will give you 10 million in-game. 
Somethin telling me u ain't giving nobody 10 mil bruv

Last edited by a moderator:

So, let's begin:

Look im guessing because of the gambling part and pepe humans homo sapiens babies somethinf like that

I told a math joke to helium once

He didnt react

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All the maths functions went to sine's birthday party. Tan noticed that e^x was sitting alone in the corner, sad and depressed. So Tan asked e^x if joining in with the party would make him feel better, and e^x said "I tried to integrate, but it made no difference".

Back