What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

50,000,000£ Building Competition.

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
As some of you might know, I recently won the Easter Egg hunt and claimed the first prize of a custom property. I am now eager to commence construction of the property, however there is an issue. I have never used editor and thus have no idea how to make a cool property, so I have come to ask the community for help. 

I will be doing a building competition and the winner will receive a grand prize of 50 million pounds. Below you will find the building requirements.

Requirement:

- High-quality (This is going to be on the server!)

- Usable gate to access the property

- Helipad (big enough for helis to spawn on)

- Small Parking Lot (big enough for cars and trucks to spawn on)

- A single purchaseable house (This is so that I can spawn in the property and not have others buy houses inside my property)

- Props

- Has to be more than 1km out from Kavala and not somewhere ridiculous like in the middle of a weed field or uranium field.

What else you want to do with the property is up to you, you can get as creative as you want. I will be picking a few favourites at the end of the competition and go over them with DJHolyChirst, perhaps adding my own touches to it as well. The winner will then receive the grand prize. You can enter as many entries as you want and feel free to ask for details on this thread. You will PM your entries on the forums with a video of them. 

The deadline is 22/4/2018 8PM GMT

Happy building!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeg er klar!

Good Luck!

Yessss this is great! Good luck to everyone

@Santo

I'm sure you could have tempted people without paying so much but nice idea Danish xD

I dont get the compitition do you need to use a house which is already on the island or can you add a new house?

I'm sure you could have tempted people without paying so much but nice idea Danish xD
Now only do you get a ton of money, but you also get the chance of getting something you built to be implemented in the server.

I dont get the compitition do you need to use a house which is already on the island or can you add a new house?
There has to be at least one purchaseable house, no more, no less. You can add as many things as you want additionally to this. 

Pinned and Featured,

Requirements have been updated.

I’ll see what I can do mate 😏

Wild west architects are working on a luxury property just like this. Once we are done we will send you some pictures.

Any preferred location?

Wild west architects are working on a luxury property just like this. Once we are done we will send you some pictures.

Any preferred location?
Somewhere populated and useful would be nice, for example it wouldn't make sense to have a house with a helipad right next to the airport.

Does it have to be a house, or can it also be a cargo tower or office building? 

Does it have to be a house, or can it also be a cargo tower or office building? 
Has to be a house, or else it would be a gangbase. You are allowed to add additional unpurchasable houses and fill it with props, however it is important that there is only one house that I can buy, so that I can physically own the property.

Is it allowed to be a compound???

Like a big area with a house and alot of facillities like a barn next by and kindergarden?

Is it allowed to be a compound???

Like a big area with a house and alot of facillities like a barn next by and kindergarden?
A barn is too much. You can add any buildings you like as long as only one of them is purchasable.

Do us all a favor and post some honorable mentions or the runner-ups when you present the winner! :)

Back