What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Ryker's Luxurious Barn Service

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ryker's Luxurious Barn Service

Introduction: What is this all about

Long story short, I will be selling the keys for my Barn for the entire restart, the price for those keys will fluctuate depending on updates that affect barns such as further nerfs or buffs applied to them. Also the price is heavily influenced on the fact that there are no more Barn available for purchase at this moment in time.

Location and Advantages that come with it

My Barn is situated a couple hundred meters south of Stadium Fuel, it is also on the main road. This facilitates you loading the crops on to your Truck. Also there is plenty of space to land a Black Fish meaning that you can land pretty much all air crafts really close to the property. Due to the Barn being near Stadium Fuel that means it is much closer than the actual Weed Collection point meaning that your runs will be shorter and thus you can do more of them. 

Price and Terms & Conditions

Currently there is not an established price, how it will work is that you will private message me on the forums with an initial price and from there negotiations start, if I feel that the initial price you gave me is sufficient then I will accept it. Once we have agreed on a price we also have to agree on a time slot where A) I am available to give you the key and B) You have the time to actually use the Barn.

Now Conditions apply. I am in no way responsible if any rebel gang or the Altis Police Service raid my barn. I am not responsible if any of your vehicles get scrapped if you get caught. I will not disclose to anyone the names of people who are using my services currently or in the past or in the future. I will not demand for any percentages from the money you have made during the restart. I will not be able to protect you if you are being followed by the Police. Once I give you the keys you are by yourself. 

How much money can you make

Every 30 minutes you need to manually press the "Grow Crops" option on the Property Interface. Every 30 minutes you produce 500 processed weed. From that you can make around 2.8 Million Pounds. If you grind it properly without distractions you can make around 20 million per restart. 

DISCLAIMER:

Please only use the Forums Private Messaging System otherwise I will not accept your order. 

I will start taking Orders for keys from  Monday 9/4/2018

- Sincerely,

Ryker

PS: Just to clarify I am not selling my barn, I am selling keys for you to use my barn for an entire restart.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: It appears that due to me having this barn before the update it still produces PROCESSED WEED. Thus prices have sired. If you are interested you can either reply to this thread or if you wish to keep it a secret to avoid any complications you can PM me on the forums.

Update: Added "How much money can you make" section to help people understand the profit possibility they have.

Back