What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

🚜 Barn For Sale! 🚜 - Located Near Airport - Cheap!

Dan B

FiveM Dev
Lifetime Donator
Today i am selling my Barn which is located 1.5km from the airport. It is great for all kinds of farming especially when you can fly your goods straight out. 

barn.png

Images of the exterior and interior will be uploaded shortly

The bidding will begin at £3,500,000 with a bidding increment of £250,000. Any offers that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored!

Bidding will end on Tuesday 10th at 8pm. Buyer will be contacted to arrange a time to meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CI Dan B what happened to the bid end date?

I should add I was interested in bidding last night but didn’t because I followed the outlines on your post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps he is letting kit run indefinitely?

Perhaps he is letting kit run indefinitely?
Maybe... seems strange to set a end date to grab bids and then let it overrun anyway, he can answer for himself it’s not a big deal

@CI Dan B what happened to the bid end date?

I should add I was interested in bidding last night but didn’t because I followed the outlines on your post...
I typed my bid out but inky posted it when I came off after an all nighters lol.

Back