What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Just bought Overwatch, got my first play of the game

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
I bought Overwatch as it was on offer on the PS4, had a few matches after I hit the wall with my dissertation. I also got my first play of the game which I'm quite proud of. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is anyone else a fan of Overwatch?

Haven't played in a little while but it's a good game. Wouldn't mind getting back into it if you message me some time :p

You playing on PC or console because I think I see controller buttons on the prompts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't played in a little while but it's a good game. Wouldn't mind getting back into it if you message me some time :p

You playing on PC or console because I think I see controller buttons on the prompts?
PS4

EDIT: I'm actually quite good at gaming on the console. Also which characters do you mostly play as?

Also which characters do you mostly play as?
I was always a fan of McCree myself but Lucio is fun as well for support. I haven't played properly since before a bit after Sombra came out so I'm not really familiar with the last few characters.

I was always a fan of McCree myself but Lucio is fun as well for support. I haven't played properly since before a bit after Sombra came out so I'm not really familiar with the last few characters.
I mostly play as Mercy or D'va, but I'd like to get good as McCree and Reaper.

Back