What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unofficial RPUK Eco Server - TIP!

Droge Worst

The Original Sausage!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So today we started a new world on Eco. It looks like minecraft, but it is way more complicated! You need to save the world by making lasers to shoot down a meteor. That is easier said than done. You have to work together and combine your skills otherwise it is impossible. Whilst doing that you need to check your diet and build a massive house with a lot of value to gain more skillpoints to get closer to your goal. This game is (complicated) minecraft for adults!​

​

The more people the more fun, so via the forums I invite everyone of RPUK to have some fun and join the server (for RPUK members only).

ServerIP:  46.251.234.27:3101

​

Current players:​

btw: I've got permission from Nalurah to post this.​

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried playing that game. It was complicated.

Whop whop 
1f600.png
Fuck off, all you do is made me curve my land around urs cause u just left a shit stack in the middle. I will remember this betrayal.  

Fuck off, all you do is made me curve my land around urs cause u just left a shit stack in the middle. I will remember this betrayal.  
Haha that made me cringe. Haha this time i will be more active, and if you want we can be neighbours xD

Back