What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Private Medical Evacuation Co.

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
Greetings Citizens of Altis!

We currently have a problem on Altis. A problem which despite the best efforts of many, is hard to combat. This problem is the amount of casualties we have on the island, day in and day out. Many people are complaining about the NHS' "Slow Response Times," despite the fact they do the best they can. Well PMEC is here to combat that issue. Our aim is the bring the citizens of Altis to professional NHS doctors in the quickest times, and in the meanwhile making sure that people are the most comfortable they can be. PMEC use only the finest of equipment, of which you will find below. And as PMEC is a private company, it doesn't have to follow all the rules that the NHS have to follow, meaning that we will be able to go where the NHS cannot go in order to help you. We will get to you wherever you are and as quick as we can. Has your friend been injured in a gunfight and needs immediate medical assistance? No problem, text us your coordinates and we'll be en route ASAP. They will be evacuated from the area, treated and then airlifted straight to NHS doctors. We do all our work with passion, however it will come with a cost. Our standard equipment costs upwards of £4,000,000 and we need a way to fund it, should it be lost. As a result of this, we have a membership cost. Below you will find our different memberships we offer:

​

Basic Package: Lowest Priority, Airlifting, Unlimited Blood Bags, 100% Care and Affection, Low-Risk Combat Situations, 5 Callouts per day.

Semi-Advanced Package: Medium Priority, Airlifting, Unlimited Blood Bags, 100% Care and Affection, Medium-Risk Combat Situations, 10 Callouts per day.

Advanced Package: High Priority, Airlifting, Unlimited Blood Bags, 100% Care and Affection, High-Risk Combat Situations, 20 Callouts Per day.

Professional Package: Highest Priority, Airlifting, Unlimited Blood Bags, 100% Care and Affection, Dangerous Combat Situations, Unlimited Call outs per day, Full Insurance for lost gear.

Group Package: High Priority, Airlifting, Unlimited Blood Bags, 100% Care and Affections, Dangerous Combat Situations, Unlimited Call outs, up to 6 Person Capacity.

The cost for each package will be listed below.

Basic Package: £250,000 Per Week/£2,000,000 Per Annum.

Semi-Advanced Package: £500,000 Per Week/£4,000,000 Per Annum.

Advanced Package: £750,000 Per Week/£5,500,000 Per Annum.

Professional Package: £800,000 Per Week/£6,500,000 Per Annum.

Group Package: £1,000,000 Per Week/£9,000,000 Per Annum.

Standalone: £35,000 Per Treatment, this is when you are in need of urgent assistance and need our help once or twice.

Prices are subject to change, we will accept bartering, to make sure you get the best deal that you can!

Our Equipment:

- Standard Issue NHS Blood Bags, of all blood type.

- Leather Lined, Emporio Armani Stretchers.

- Hugo Ross, Diamond Encrusted Defibrillators.

- A WY-55 Ex UK MOD Helicopter (Currently Being Resprayed In Black)image.png

And of course we have the most qualified and respectful staff, which will make your experience as best as it possibly can be. If you have any questions, please ask below for details, any members who wish to join can negotiate a package with me through a Private Message on the Government network! See you on the field!

Brought to you by Oliver And Alfie Kipper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! @Flowtalk you're gonna need the pro package for all your heli crashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd definitely pay for this but it seems I can only get your help if I'm with someone who can contact you... and if I'm with someone then surely they can wiz me down to the hospital themselves? 

Good luck mate hope to see you around helping the dead cops

I'd definitely pay for this but it seems I can only get your help if I'm with someone who can contact you... and if I'm with someone then surely they can wiz me down to the hospital themselves? 
I would assume you have to be allied and you need a GPS

Time to remove bloodbags, stretchers and defibs from the NHS shop and see how long before you go bankrupt

Jk, Can I buy the Group package for me, Singh and Jeffrey

Changelog:

> Prices Have Been Lowered

> Hellcat is grounded due to an ongoing police investigation in which it was involved after being stolen.

This is a rather cool RP company/concept - I can see this being very useful for low player count groups especially 

Back