What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Staff Applications!

Nalurah

Jy1gOCg.jpg

RPUK Staff Applications

A community like this has people coming and going all the time, it's a natural process. The same goes for our wonderful staff team.

The Applications are always open and we are always reviewing and monitoring your responses.

To those who think they have what it takes to become a staff member, I encourage you to send in a staff app.

To those who feel like they are up for the challenge and meet the requirements, Please follow the link below.

Staff Leads @CC Aiden @Drew @Ram

Last edited by a moderator:
We are working through sorting them into the appropriate folders, we had some technical difficulties with that.

We are working through sorting them into the appropriate folders, we had some technical difficulties with that.
I submitted an application 9 months ago, then again a few weeks ago. Due to this issue should I resubmit the last one, make a new one or leave it as it is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have made staff up like 3 - 4 months Aho (not sure) do i have make new one or is it still valid ?

I submitted a staff application a long time ago roughly over a year and a half ago, I am aware that you don't delete them I'm wondering if the one I sent a couple of weeks ago will overwrite the old one.

Back