What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK CS:GO Tournaments

McCree

Banned
Me and a few of the Narcos Gang: @Linx @Scaj and some others have been playing CS:GO a lot recently, and bigheaded as it sounds are very good at the game. We were thinking RPUK could host a tournament where the winning team maybe gets a tag or money in-game.

All ranks are allowed to enter. Please use ONLY people from this community as it is a community event which I think would be very fun.

Cheaters will disqualify the entire team from the tournament, and could possibly face action from RPUK. As I'm saying repeatedly, this is for fun

Personally, I think this will be a friendly competition and bring the community together - with next to no toxicity present.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pee Money here MR Global Elite i'd be down to play like, but only thing about this is people could cheat and spoil the fun.

Obviously, people in the community need to get their own teams, 5 line up players and 1 stand in - for the worse case scenario.

Back