Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

OG Reiss

Undercover Cops

OG Reiss

I have a question regarding undercover cops and initiation

Do undercover cops have to say they are undercover when they are initiating or do they need to say they have friends in the area etc

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Simon-

Also, are undercover cops required to initiate separately to regular police in a given situation?

• Like 3

SI Ryan
5 minutes ago, OG Reiss said:

Do undercover cops have to say they are undercover when they are initiating or do they need to say they have friends in the area etc

I'm Pretty sure they have to state they are undercover police officers and that there are other officers in the area, But what do I know they don't exist apparently 💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

OG Reiss
Posted (edited)

Because theres been numerous where we have been fighting undercover cops and they have stated anything about being undercover then we get shot by marked police officers and then it just becomes a shit fest 

Edited by OG Reiss

CI Benjamin
14 minutes ago, OG Reiss said:

Undercover cops have to state that they undercover in their initiation. They have to initiate separately to Cops. No need for "friends in the area". 

10 minutes ago, Simon- said:

Also, are undercover cops required to initiate separately to regular police in a given situation?

Yes they have to initiate separately. 

Haywire

For me, they have always done the big reveal and then initiated as police

• Like 1

Simon-

Thanks for the clarification 

CI Ali Barber

It is like two different gangs - Each party must initiate, Generally, it would go like this @OG Reiss:

"This is the National Crime Agency, come out of the building without a weapon or we will be forced to enter the building with lethal force , we have you surrounded and undercover officers are working with us as well" 

(Coming from the director of the NCA Undercover division)

14 minutes ago, Haywire said:

We do this Aswell mostly as it makes things easier, rarely will you have undercover operatives in a gunfight with rebels due to the confusion, they will be instructed to return to HQ to regear

• Like 1

OG Reiss
1 minute ago, CI Ali Barber said:

It is like two different gangs - Each party must initiate, Generally, it would go like this @OG Reiss:

"This is the National Crime Agency, come out of the building without a weapon or we will be forced to enter the building with lethal force , we have you surrounded and undercover officers are working with us as well" 

(Coming from the director of the NCA Undercover division)

Can i get this in a different scenario ali barber but with undercover cops pulling someone over 

Ant Arni
8 minutes ago, OG Reiss said:

Can i get this in a different scenario ali barber but with undercover cops pulling someone over 

'stop the vehicles or your tyres will be shot!... ...undercover police'

• Facepalm 1

CI Ali Barber

Ok sure @OG Reiss .

In that situation, they SHOULD have called in marked response with actual marked officers etc. The undercover officers should only have been there to gather information for an arrest. However when pulling you over as an unmarked unit, they will put on their lights and sirens and then arrest you as Police, they can say Undercover Police, when arresting or pulling people over an officer should always tell you who they are.

They probably would start talking to you as Undercover to gain information then have a fun big reveal where your entire operation would've been foiled. If you have any misconduct issues please direct them to me and any queries just whip me a message on TS.

Simen
12 hours ago, Haywire said:

Only time i was there for the "initiation part" they came up pulled a hands up for die and started shooting, then propper police showed up and thought they could shoot aswell while we didn't think they could. It was a propper shit fest that one.

Also @CI Ali Barber you damn hat thief. I still want compensation for my two hats you illegally took. 250k worth of damage from each theft.

• Haha 1

CC Joseph Tadworth

Right, it's as simple as this:

• Plain Clothes Officers (officers wearing a non-police outfit) must initiate separately from normal uniformed officers.
  • Officers driving unmarked vehicles (but wearing police uniform) do not have to initiate separately from other uniformed officers.
  • Officers who are in a combination of both (not wearing uniform and driving an unmarked vehicle) must also initiate separately
  • Like 5

OG Reiss
3 hours ago, CC Joseph Tadworth said:

Right, it's as simple as this:

• Plain Clothes Officers (officers wearing a non-police outfit) must initiate separately from normal uniformed officers.
  • Officers driving unmarked vehicles (but wearing police uniform) do not have to initiate separately from other uniformed officers.
  • Officers who are in a combination of both (not wearing uniform and driving an unmarked vehicle) must also initiate separately

Ok So what if i initiate on these undercover cops and if they wanted to fight back do they need to state they are undercover or just normal people?!?

CC Joseph Tadworth
Just now, OG Reiss said:

Ok So what if i initiate on these undercover cops and if they wanted to fight back do they need to state they are undercover or just normal people?!?

There is no requirement for them to identify themselves as undercover police if all the officers involved are undercover

• Like 1

OG Reiss
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CC Joseph Tadworth said:

There is no requirement for them to identify themselves as undercover police if all the officers involved are undercover

Thank you for taking time to answe these questions, helps a bunch!

Edited by OG Reiss
  • Like 1