What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Wanting barn

Ayub Ahm3d

Would like to buy barn very cheap.

Location doesn't matter at all.

PM me if you would lile to continue business.

I have a barn for sale... Wont be disclosing location unless your very much interested in actually buying... Barn has never been broken in to (YET)... And is fairly close to a market and ATM to sell Potatoes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a barn for sale... Wont be disclosing location unless your very much interested in actually buying... Barn has never been broken in to (YET)... And is fairly close to a market and ATM to sell Potatoes
I might take you up on this

I’m interested if you’re still selling 

I am looking to sell the barn... It also has a house next door for extra storage and the market is 3.2km away from barn... And is quite secrete

I am looking to sell the barn... It also has a house next door for extra storage and the market is 3.2km away from barn... And is quite secrete
Perhaps put it up for auction? You'll definitely have people bidding for it

Back