What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - VincevD (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincevD

In-game Name

Vince

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/55373-un-ban-appeal-vincevd-04182016-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-316419
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because at the time I was a idiot and did not know you needed a working mic for a roleplay server... so I just reconnected when the administrator Farmes Giles at the time banned me.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing some arma but also a lot of other games like PUBG and I have also been very busy with school

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return because a lot of my friends say RPUK is a really nice community and they wanted to play with me on the server when I noticed I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because 2 years have passed and I do now have a working microphone ofcourse and I think the Roleplay UK community could give me another chance of letting me on the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to prove that you have a working mic, you will have to join our TeamSpeak 3 server at "ts.roleplay.co.uk" contact one of our staff members via our support channel and ask him to reply here and confirm that you have a working mic.

Unbanned

Before you join the server make sure that you have fully read and understood the rules click here

If you have any questions in regards to the rules you are welcomed to join the support channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back