What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Music video.

Kittens Montana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Gonna be making a music video reply to my status to get involved. I'll give all details out either on ts or pm due to people being sad and probably try ruin it. 

Message me the details 
1f643.png
same pls

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can it beat this gem though?

Good luck, I may be able to lend a hand for cinematics & whatnot, nothing musical from me though ;)

47 minutes ago, CSI Gordon said:

Seen this time ago and ngl it's trash. No effort 😂. Just everyone sounds depressed. This isn't gonna be singing or anything maybe idk yet 🤔 maybe make a couple. It's gonna be a music mash up with scenes and different music. 

16 hours ago, CSI Gordon said:

Aahh I remember people putting on this one. ''Hero'' was the best ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tbh I doubt they were going for a Christmas number one, it was just meant to be comical. Good luck with yours though 

Well tbh I doubt they were going for a Christmas number one, it was just meant to be comical. Good luck with yours though 
i would love for RPUK to start standing out more. this community needs to be hit with a spotlight. again im not really going for singing its more scenes / acts im looking into the singing and rapping as a few people have already asked. anyone is welcome to join just comment on my status from earlier and anyone can join in.

Back