What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis Cartel takes over PLF base

DemonHunter

Banned
Altis cartel was in a bloody fight with the PLF today once they decided to attack a member and take another hostage, We then chased them to their base and killed them one by one but also looking men as well, we ended up on top and had the base at our control till we left 5 minutes later showing them that they are not as strong as the brotherhood of the Altis Cartel

VIDEO HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shoud I say wp?
Hiding on server #2 all day and when we go offline after the 12am restart you "take our base".

WP Altis Cartel......

Lets arange something so we can do this the real way if you wanna take our base

You had 5 to 6 members online and so did we, you called for backup from UNMC, so really how fair was it? once UNMC got their we called LRG... we wernt hiding hahah, sorry but with our numbers now its a pain in the ass trying to get into server one unless there is a restart

Its a shame everybody has excuses now-a-days, it took 7 guys just to get 1 hostage...................................

Also you bomb rushed 1 dude with 5 members which all of them died except the guy who took the ifrit to your base.... us being us we went back to get what we owned and all of a sudden you had 6 to 7 people in the base and we took them out one by one

We would take over your base, the problem being is...

You don't have one :/

OOH I LOVE IT WHEN ITS REBEL VS REBEL AND NOT REBEL VS POLICE IT MAKES ME FEEL WARM INSIDE

First video about UNMC but excecutes civillians,

Second video attacking PLF but i just see a guy talking randomly...

I'm confused? 

All i see from Ac when i´m on is 1-2 of their members breaking into houses for 8 hours straight...

First video about UNMC but excecutes civillians,

Second video attacking PLF but i just see a guy talking randomly...

I'm confused?
They have shown to both the UNMC and the PLF that they can and will be held responsible for the loss of innocent life.
I speak on behalf of all Altis born free people, we will not stand for this. By the time the family has finished, the only part left of the cartel will be a long forgotten memory, a distant nightmare and a pile of rotten corpses. Take this as a warning to anyone who dares put themselves above all else. You are not invisible to the eyes of PLF.

how can you threaten us when we just took out you squad + taking over your base?
our squad and our base?
I don't think you even realise who our squad are... If you think 6 of us is considered our squad, think again. If you feel there won't be reprisals to your pitiful attack, think again.

WgV9M99.gif

These Rebel rivalries are a great spectator sport

how can you threaten us when we just took out you squad + taking over your base?
Then I ask, how can you talk, I remember us killing you.. Or well you were so proud to be AC that you tried to lie and say you were a apple farmer.

Pink Panthers also showed up for funsies. Watching the girls fight it out got kinda dull so I threw myself into the mudfight. Was pretty enjoyable 7/10, would crash a heli into the middle of a three-way again. 

Back