What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

AAN: A ride with the police

FeFoX

Unlinked
Hello, today I decided to bring my real job, photography to altis. It was a pretty fun challenge but it was fully worth the effort. Thanks to everyone that got "shot"

Finito-1.jpg

Getting ready at the Police Station

Finito-2.jpg

First stop, checking the Church's dealer.

Finito-3.jpg

Traffic stop near the Kavala parking.

Finito-4.jpg

Finito-5.jpg

Someone getting pulled over for speeding, don't do it guys!.

Finito-6.jpg

Group photo with "Speedy Gonzales".

Finito-7.jpg

Naylor Cicero having a discussion about Guns Laws with a constable, situation was pretty intensive.

Finito-8.jpg

A rebeld that claimed self defense against two murders.

Finito-9.jpg

Naylor Cicero holding his "Modern day Tommy Gun" after the discussion with the Police. You should go and try the spaghetti at his Pub, best spaghetti in Kavala, trust me!

Finito-10.jpg

Traffic stop at the "Agios curve of death"

By the way, there's something hidden in one of the pictures, the first one that finds it win 500k.

@Daniel 2sec

@Jamie

@Geert

@Wade Springfield          

@ShadowDirector

(I had the HUD disabled so unfortunately I don't have the names of everyone that got involved, just tag yourself)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was fun to role around with you! Hopefully we meet us again :)
I think I'm going to do it more often, especially after seeing the positive responses I got.

Brilliant mate! You should keep up with stuff like this, nice to see the AAN News brought to the forums in a newspaper format.
Always loved the idea of the AAN, especially now that's implemented in a brilliant way. Just waiting for the chopper to go and get some aerial chase footage

By the way, there's something hidden in one of the pictures, the first one that finds it win 500k.
Gotcha!

MOi3vlq.png

Hungry for money, arent you? By the way, I hope you'll buy a Press License with this, so you can come and help me record the Altis street life. (Next time just ask me for help if you need money fellow gang member ^_^ )

You guys are something, I would love to have you watch yet another Patrol when you are Free. Hopefully get in some Video Footage to show the people of Altis what Police have to deal with while we attempt to keep the Streets Safe. As long as its out there you can assist us in showing the public that we are here to stay and keep the streets safe and criminals off the street.

Fantastic work @FeFoX, really showing what's possible with AAN News, keep it up!

Looks really great and fantastic work! Would love to see more of this!

Also, you'd be more than welcome to come along on a patrol with me if you want to 🙃

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are something, I would love to have you watch yet another Patrol when you are Free. Hopefully get in some Video Footage to show the people of Altis what Police have to deal with while we attempt to keep the Streets Safe. As long as its out there you can assist us in showing the public that we are here to stay and keep the streets safe and criminals off the street.
It's been a pleasure! I will try my best to make some videos, even if they're not my specialty

Fantastic work @FeFoX, really showing what's possible with AAN News, keep it up!
Thank you, I came back recently after a long pause, and when I saw that the AAN was reworked I had to try it! It's a fantastic way to enhance roleplay

Looks really great and fantastic work! Would love to see more of this!

Also, you'd be more than welcome to come along on a patrol with me if you want to 
1f643.png
Feel free to message me In-Game if I'm not doing anything I'll come ASAP. 😄

@FeFoX Also, have you considered doing a similar thing, but with medics? That would also be really cool and interesting as well!!

Back