What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jax Teller Comes Out With The Truth

1.7 mil i think. Mine hmmt got scraped hahaha
Oh Rip, you were doing it in a Hemtt tho? The only way I can see this being profitable atm is farming it with a Huron when no one is on & storing it in a house in Kavala until server gets populated.

Oh Rip, you were doing it in a Hemtt tho? The only way I can see this being profitable atm is farming it with a Huron when no one is on & storing it in a house in Kavala until server gets populated.
why, just do a run in a hmmt with cops on, its not that risky, its just we were fucking around and didnt pay attention at the cops, so they were setup all over

why, just do a run in a hmmt with cops on, its not that risky, its just we were fucking around and didnt pay attention at the cops, so they were setup all over
The the reason with a Huron is you get 320 more space (zamak transport covered) and it’s is a lot faster. 

Back