What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Original Gangstas [The Gang] - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1234

Banned
Your In-game name

Sammy Briscoe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Original Gangstas [The Gang]

Date of the incident

21/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my other gang mates where selling blasting charges to members of the community on the forums and in-game when my gang member [AFM] Gamble. Me and my fellow gang members then get an Property alert of Our gang base being robbed. I then respond knowing that there would be a lot of them due to the amount of helicopters in the area at the time. I then find there gang name through roleplay and hot-mic in Teamspeak and in-game that the blasting charge price is going up for them. We all had a suspition of theis becasue as you can see for the evidance it shows that we where in contact with them for selling them to Cool. So in conclusion i am saying that they have Metagamed and they instantly went looking for the blasting charges at the Gang base.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6njxrwuSkMk&feature=youtu.be    https://gyazo.com/16fc3b29a4073a6928b7e70c6d5f37fc    https://gyazo.com/117dcc8a5ba478a08fe09ad4d3fcb595
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Gamle because of this post: 

Aint got nothing to do with anything ingame. If anything you metagamed we were OG and had very minimal rp if even sufficient. 

Sammy... me and you are mates but i have to say it wasnt metagame ive found blasting charges and alot more goodies in your base before. Remember we always raid that base. And you always respond

Ok, let me try to tidy this report up before we even start to deal with the rule that you believe them to have broken. @Sammy1234

1) OG currently has 61 members and 42 of them are currently classed as active according to the Staff Database.  Your pictures of a group of people sat in TS means nothing. This could have been taken at any time during the day and your video only shows the name of 1 person. We hear the voice of 2 people and that is it.
You will need to use the player names of the people who were involved in this situation. Failure to do this will lead to the report being rejected.  

2) In your video and the pictures provided you are showing me that your gang had approached OG saying you were selling blasting charges.  You then have a conversation with a member of OG saying you are selling them.  The video just shows me that OG is robbing you gang base. Every established gang knows where you base is.   
So, For the few reasons I have stated above, I will require you to narrow down how you believe they have metagamed here?

3) Though you are not required to do so. Please explain why you have not bothered to try to resolve this? You have not even brought this to staff to try and liaise with OG whilst we can listen.  Instead, you decide to report a whole gang? An explanation for this would be great.

4) @Cool you posted a short youtube video, you have now removed that video. Why did you choose to take this video down? 
I watched that video a number of times and i noticed a few comments that where said during it.  
"Make sure the RP is good as Ruthless maybe watching." This comment can be taken a few ways, You don't normally RP well or You are saying be extra careful as a staff member is watching.  Explain why this was said? 
"Should I initiate?" This was said by Lacey. I don't see a problem with this because it does not make sense why you would say that in RP. All I think she was doing was clearing up if she would be the one initiating. 
However, What your video did show me that I needed to see more of Sammy's video so @Sammy1234 I want you to upload a longer video, the video I want to see is continuing on from where your has finished.

To summarise.
Let's get a lot more detail in this report before we continue with anything.

So pretty much in the screenshot right there. You are reporting all those people including me that was not even in the situation?

@Sammy1234

Well this is interesting, reporting a whole gang when more than half were probably not even there at the time. Personally I feel it looks like you don’t like OG and want us to getting blanket banned or something of that sort.

"Make sure the RP is good as Ruthless maybe watching." This comment can be taken a few ways, You don't normally RP well or You are saying be extra careful as a staff member is watching.  Explain why this was said?
@Alfred This comment was made by myself. I’d like to say every single member of OG always tries their best to provide high quality roleplay in every kind of situation. We’ve taken on a fair amount of new members so I was simply reminding them and everyone else to do their best. I am often cautious and like to remind my members as the last thing I want is to see anyone banned.

@Cool you posted a short youtube video, you have now removed that video. Why did you choose to take this video down? 
This was also taken down at my request for reasons which I will happily explain to you on teamspeak.

I'd also like to remind all current OG members to not reply to this report unless you are a leader or are directly involved in this situation.

4) @Cool you posted a short youtube video, you have now removed that video. Why did you choose to take this video down? 
I watched that video a number of times and i noticed a few comments that where said during it.  
"Should I initiate?" This was said by Lacey. I don't see a problem with this because it does not make sense why you would say that in RP. All I think she was doing was clearing up if she would be the one initiating. 
However, What your video did show me that I needed to see more of Sammy's video so @Sammy1234 I want you to upload a longer video, the video I want to see is continuing on from where your has finished.
I wanted to upload a full video showing from when I joined the server with audio of us discussing what gang base to raid and we decided to do AFMs and post a more in depth reply. I was meant to do that overnight, but I logged off late and forgot about it. Ill reupload the video if you want? And what hammash explaining aswell obs

Video reuploaded: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aint me whos saying that so idk. From my point of view staff have been going at OG lately for very petty stuff. I got a warning for landing my heli at agios garage and then later told off for being afk in game while dead as I was in laison resolving a situation. Just seems to me as its a free hunting season for OG. Could be the reason, but as I said not me so idk

Did not see @Hammahs reply my bad lol

Saves me the trouble. Thank you sir 
1f60d.png
Its fine, Im not taking sides btw <3

@Alfred It is highly suspicious that COOL had a conversation with Gamble on buying 20 blasting charges, and then next thing our gang base is being robbed, we all agreed that its a very high chance of metagaming  as it looks like they are trying to rob said blasting charges rather than pay for them. I can identify the following people through voice, shot by, shot, and names above the head: Cool, Bosh, Lacey, Hammah, Jon Snow, Gabriel. Regards to the Video The OG Members said they are going to upload a larger video?

@Alfred It is highly suspicious that COOL had a conversation with Gamble on buying 20 blasting charges, and then next thing our gang base is being robbed, we all agreed that its a very high chance of metagaming  as it looks like they are trying to rob said blasting charges rather than pay for them. I can identify the following people through voice, shot by, shot, and names above the head: Cool, Bosh, Lacey, Hammah, Jon Snow, Gabriel and James. Regards to the Video The OG Members said they are going to upload a larger video?
I've no clue what even happened at this situation I only met u earlier today for the first time so how have u managed to place me at the scene?

as for me? how do you know me? i've never spoken to you in my life and you name me? i was at the scene i never said a word plus i had a mask on the whole time so how did you get my name? you killed someone and i got the kill.

@Alfred It is highly suspicious that COOL had a conversation with Gamble on buying 20 blasting charges, and then next thing our gang base is being robbed, we all agreed that its a very high chance of metagaming  as it looks like they are trying to rob said blasting charges rather than pay for them. I can identify the following people through voice, shot by, shot, and names above the head: Cool, Bosh, Lacey, Hammah, Jon Snow, Gabriel and James. Regards to the Video The OG Members said they are going to upload a larger video?
As Alfred requested can we get a video from your pov showing the entire situation? 

I think every single gang on the island will confirm that OG raid all bases on the island regularly. Me trying to buy charges from gamble ain't got anything to do with ingame. I messaged more people than gamble to compare prices. Why would gamble even store his charges in a gang base?

@Sammy1234 Might want to explain your rp before spraying me down with my gun holstered. How you knew in rp I was buying charges. And how you knew we were og

Ok, let me try to tidy this report up before we even start to deal with the rule that you believe them to have broken. @Sammy1234

1) OG currently has 61 members and 42 of them are currently classed as active according to the Staff Database.  Your pictures of a group of people sat in TS means nothing. This could have been taken at any time during the day and your video only shows the name of 1 person. We hear the voice of 2 people and that is it.
You will need to use the player names of the people who were involved in this situation. Failure to do this will lead to the report being rejected.  

2) In your video and the pictures provided you are showing me that your gang had approached OG saying you were selling blasting charges.  You then have a conversation with a member of OG saying you are selling them.  The video just shows me that OG is robbing you gang base. Every established gang knows where you base is.   
So, For the few reasons I have stated above, I will require you to narrow down how you believe they have metagamed here?

3) Though you are not required to do so. Please explain why you have not bothered to try to resolve this? You have not even brought this to staff to try and liaise with OG whilst we can listen.  Instead, you decide to report a whole gang? An explanation for this would be great.

To summarise.
Let's get a lot more detail in this report before we continue with anything.
Hi Alfred, Just picking your text apart, on Paragraph 2 i think you've got the end of the stick. If you see we have a post about blating charges for sale, We made a deal through the forums ect, Going forward we see the attempt of them raiding the base for the said blasted charges ? Im sure this is Metagaming ? This isnt just a "Simple planned raid" on our base for no reason ? They had one reason to raid the base when they saw the forum post... We cant just look past that as its obvious ? As for Videos ill try see if Sammy has any more for you to help. But from what im gathering, Infromation from the Forum is being used against us in game to raid the base for Blasting Charges.

1 - If they are in TS They can potentially still be apart of the situation going on, Very rarely it happens when people chill out with others in the rooms, We get it alot, But counting the amount of people in the video... to the amount in the TS room it add's up.

4 - I have not seen any reasonable explination from any other OG members about the "Make sure the RP is Good" That in its own shows something completely different.

I Think you'll have to speak to sammy in ts to find out why he's not bothered to resolve this and take it straight to Teamspeak.

Lets focus on the main situation going on, They've got 1 video and we have 1 here and screen shots, Its semi-clear of what has happened. Im not saying were right and im not saying we are wrong, But a few people know how OG are... Im not going to bring that up in here, not everyone is an angel in the server to be honest. But as a question why was the video taken down ? As for the issue of "talking to them in game" Not one single bit of communication was made through game,  All communication as carried out over the Forum.

I mean You've got both sides laid out on the table pretty clear i think.

You Will find the conversation here... Then you see the screen shot of the Teamspeak conversation between Cool and Gamble. Shortly after the base was raided...

Hi Alfred, Just picking your text apart, on Paragraph 2 i think you've got the end of the stick. If you see we have a post about blating charges for sale, We made a deal through the forums ect, Going forward we see the attempt of them raiding the base for the said blasted charges ? Im sure this is Metagaming ? This isnt just a "Simple planned raid" on our base for no reason ? They had one reason to raid the base when they saw the forum post... We cant just look past that as its obvious ?
Happens all the time. People ask "What should we do now". "We could raid a gang base". "Yeah what one are we going raid". "We havent raided AFM gangbase yet". "Alright lets go". We had nothing to do so we decided to raid a gang base. The fact that we picked AFM base aint got anything to do with anything out of rp. Only this weekend I have personally been apart of raids bases from: Magnum coast, Narcos Cartel and AFM. I am sure they will be able to confirm this aswell. Aint that much stuff to do if you dont have a lot online. Raiding gangbases are a good way of getting something to do when you cant find anybody. I dont see why we would need a "reason" to raid a base. The reason is simple we had nothing else to do and wanted something to do. Pretty much the reason why everybody ever does anything. Should we all just stand afk at airport untill we have a reason to do something? We dont need a reasons for our actions. Why does anybody do anything? 

Also lets just pretend for a second it got deemed as metagaming who would get the blame exactly? Everybody was aware of the deal as I was buying them for the gang and everybody raided the base. Surely it would come to one person. And as I was the one talking to gamble im assuming it would be me, but I just dont see how I could be punished for raiding a gangbase that is pretty much a daily activity for OG because I was trying to buy charges for the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back