What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Metagame?

YoCo

Master Criminal
Are the forums in RP or not.

I believe it creates a grey area when you attempt to sell items/property on the forums.

I believe they have to be within RP, any other option would mean I am metagaming when I meet up with a buyer/seller in game.

in addition to this, I have been told by a member of staff that it is acceptable to deceive people and rob them in game after you gave agreed a sale on the forums. (Obviously if high quality RP takes place)

would just like some clarification into this 

#RpEverything

in addition to this, I have been told by a member of staff that it is acceptable to deceive people and rob them in game after you gave agreed a sale on the forums. (Obviously if high quality RP takes place)

If that is true then I wouldn't buy from any criminal gang like OG or Narcos. The buy and sell part of the forums has to be in RP, but what about other areas of the forums? Are you allowed to rob a house you see someone talking about on the forums? Police also seem to take action against officers who are seen doing illegal stuff on the video section. 

It would help if it was cleared up what parts of the forums can be used in roleplay

Are the forums in RP or not.

I believe it creates a grey area when you attempt to sell items/property on the forums.

I believe they have t be within RP, any other option would mean I am metagaming when I meet up with a buyer/seller in game.

would just like some clarification into this 

#RpEverything
Well in my opinion forums aren't RP unless its like Gang Applications, Police Applications and NHS Applications. 

Other than that it's not really RP but I guess get a staff opinion?

If that is true then I wouldn't buy from any criminal gang like OG or Narcos. The buy and sell part of the forums has to be in RP, but what about other areas of the forums? Are you allowed to rob a house you see someone talking about on the forums? Police also seem to take action against officers who are seen doing illegal stuff on the video section. 

It would help if it was cleared up what parts of the forums can be used in roleplay
You can buy from me x

Well in my opinion forums aren't RP unless its like Gang Applications, Police Applications and NHS Applications. 

Other than that it's not really RP but I guess get a staff opinion?
Surely the buying & selling parts are in RP as well, or else you can scam people out of potentially 20 mill +

Surely the buying & selling parts are in RP as well, or else you can scam people out of potentially 20 mill +
Surely you are more at risk of being robbed or scammed in selling a property in RP?

I always refer to the forums as the "government website" I have also seen and heard it referred to this by other players in game as well 

Maybe require the poster to state whether they intend to carry out everything in roleplay or not?

Honestly, anything related to things you can do/know in-game should not be classed as meta-gaming.

for example, AFM has their base location in the gang section and now everyone knows where it is, same thing if i want to buy a house. how does a person even know who i am? its just to confusing if it's not part of rp.

Back