What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

AAN: Kavala and the NHS

FeFoX

Unlinked
Hello, I'm back with some photos of the EMS of the island.

I would like to thank PAR. @A N D Y and STU. @hera for making this possible.

41577699742_11c3267caa_o_d.jpg

Here we can see a "mermaid" getting his leg fixed after an accident

27748798808_7a39d31760_o_d.jpg

Terrible vehicle accident on the main road going toward Kavala, we can see a man that lost both of his legs! Remember kids, don't go over the speed limits

41577699372_0cb49dc5b6_o_d.jpg

After saving some lives you need to have some fun no?

27748798428_6cdb6d527f_o_d.jpg

Hobbyist mechanic had a car fell on himself while performing ordinary maintenance, fortunately the NHS is always there to help. Remember to call an ARAC certified mechanic if you don't feel comfortable doing this kind of labor.

41577699032_c3a36a4bb5_o_d.jpg

Kavala's streets sometimes becomes like a war zone, especially when someone decide to use his car as a bomb. There were at least 10 downed citizens on the streets near the bridge, unfortunately not everyone made it...

27748798238_bea1a9eda0_o_d.jpg

27748798078_34ceb7b5ac_o_d.jpg

One of the many car crashes that happened that day, I could hear the radio of the medic going crazy with activity.But after taking this photo I decided I had seen enough dismembered bodies and got back to the station.

But a question remains, what's the deal with all of this purposefully made explosions? We still don't know, in the mean time stay safe. For now it's all, Davide Panizza, AAN, Kavala.

If someone from the Police, NHS, or any gang would like to do something more organized feel free to PM me on the forum.

These pictures really capture the essence of transport of Altis life, If there was an altis country file calendar competition this would be right up there.

Wow! Great job man! It was a pleasure to have you at the scenes, hopefully we can see each other again but this time for tea or coffee ;)  

Back