What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK | Peach Frag Montage [The Movie]

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
After weeks of crashes and rages my little project is finally done, i hope you guys will enjoy it on the pain and misery it was made upon. 

Please note to POLICE COMMAND that all these clips were recorded pre-banning use of civilian clothing so don't punish me or my fellow officers... also note that some of the clips are scripted and approved by @DCC Ponty, if you have issues, he will happily sit in the liaison with you for 5 hours and listen to your whining.

Please note to STAFF COMMAND what ever rule i broke in this movie, it wasn't me... you got no proof! 

Enjoy gents. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Music used: Rev Theory - Hell Yeah

Army of the Pharaohs "God Particle"

Waterflame - Glorious morning

The Offspring - Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling my officers bellends @CSI LONG BEARD!!!! You'll be hearing from my lawyer!

Great work though Peach 😉

Just great! Nice to be a part of it 😀❤️

(WEST IS BEST)

We stick to the rules very strictly. Good Job Peach.

I love the representation and views of East, and the bit from 12:51 to 13:01, was gold bud haha.

@PeachMaster I have to say bud, I haven't laughing this much in ages, properly awesome to see some one put this much effort in to being just plain old funny!! great job mate glad to be involved, totally hilarious 🙂 

where do i remember that music at the end from? also tight vid muh dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't laughed that well in a long time!

Might just have to swap over to peaches now!

Back