What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Moh Lester - 22/04/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moh Lester

In-game Name
Moh Lester

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DCC Coozer

Reason given for your ban.
2,8 3,1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't really remember as this ban has been issued more than a year ago after playing a load of other life servers I now know all the rules and it wont happen again.

EDIT: After looking around I've found my report. 

I broke RP quite clearly and called the officer to support in direct channel which should have been done trough chat using // or a dispute system.

Why should we unban you ?
Back then I never really understood the rules. Now that I have spend way more time on Life I really want to get back to RP UK and play more on here. My personal opinion is that my offenses have been quite minor and after getting more experiences on life servers and after my ban lasting for almost a year I hope i'm able to be unbanned to start playing more on this server. I now know the rules much better than I used to when I started playing life.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your behaviour in this video is pretty awful. You making the judgement that it's minor is not what I want to hear. 

Do you think the roleplay you gave here was acceptable?

What you said after you'd been hit by the rubber bullets is pretty dreadful too, why did you say that? What would have been the correct way to deal with this situation rather than breaking roleplay? 

So when it came to the officer shooting at you, is what the officer did in fact against the rules as you claim in the video? Why?

@INS Matt The correct way to deal with this (if this was actually a rulebreak) was to call the man to support using the dispute system ( not sure if the server has this) or using chat using //. I realise the roleplay I provided was bad as im clearly breaking it but as I said it was my first time on a RP server so wasn't 100% familiar with the rules. And no the cop did not break any rules watching this back.

Hopefully now you have learned how to conduct yourself in game when you aren't happy about a situation.

Don't let it happen again and make sure you refresh yourselves on the rules before joining. 

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back