What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Qrows Mysterious Lack Of Gear...ecksdee

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
WELCOME, 
The police are onto me, I've already spent too much time antagonizing Trojan and if I wish to maintain my status with them as International Arms Smuggler Extraordinaire, I need cash! 
SO, without further ado; 

Sam Qrows Weapon Quorum Emporum of Fantastical items for you're perusin'. 
Please make offers on the following and I'll get back to you, numbers of magazines negotiable. Private messages are accepted, how else will you avoid those pesky piggies!

Zaffir, 
MAR-10,
MK200 (1) 
MK200 (2)
MK200 (3)

7.62 Suppressor Khaki (1)
7.62 Suppressor Khaki (2)
7.62 Suppressor Sand  (1)
7.62 Suppressor Sand (2)
7.62 Suppressor Black (1)
7.62 Suppressor Black (2)

LRPS (1)
LRPS (2)
LRPS (3)
LRPS (4)
LRPS (5)

I also have 4 AK-12's going at 60k a pop. 

Send in your offers and I'll swoop a deal down to you! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take it all 

All mk200s for 1 mill each.

zafir 1.5 mill. 

7.62 silencers and lrps 400k each

450k each per 7.62 Suppressor, Ill get all the 7.62 Suppressors

And I’ll take another 2 lrps’ for another mill on top of that

551k for each suppressor @Ryker

Hello, I would like to enquire about purchasing all of the weapons and attachments listed above for a large sum of money.

However I would also like to purchase the property these are currently been stored in for a very large and decent price which cannot be turned down. I have reason to believe this must be an extremely safe and secure property to be housing such a large arsenal of rare weapons and attachments and I am very interested.

If you are interested as much as me just let me know the location of the property in a PM and I'm sure we can arrange a viewing of the property and checkup of its possessions to make a very good deal, thanks. 

@Sam Q

Hello, I would like to enquire about purchasing all of the weapons and attachments listed above for a large sum of money.

However I would also like to purchase the property these are currently been stored in for a very large and decent price which cannot be turned down. I have reason to believe this must be an extremely safe and secure property to be housing such a large arsenal of rare weapons and attachments and I am very interested.

If you are interested as much as me just let me know the location of the property in a PM and I'm sure we can arrange a viewing of the property and checkup of its possessions to make a very good deal, thanks. 

@Sam Q
This sounds incredibly suspicious but also auspicious. I see no reason not to contact you tomorrow and discuss this further. 

However I will continue to consider all offers.

Currently under bidding /offers are;

Mk200s at 1 mill per. 

762 suppressors at 560k per 

Zaffir 1.5 mill

@Sam Q me and a dozen officers would also love to come see the house and the guns for when your next about 😉 I’m sure we can give you a good price on the house 

@Sam Q me and a dozen officers would also love to come see the house and the guns for when your next about 😉 I’m sure we can give you a good price on the house 
Would those be the same officers that came loaded for bear and travelled 15 km through rebel controlled territory, on quads and in prowlers. Through the most dangerous of rebel areas only to be disappointed at their raid on a viper harness? Then travelled 15km back. 

Qrow swoops, he scores. Ecksdee

Would those be the same officers that came loaded for bear and travelled 15 km through rebel controlled territory, on quads and in prowlers. Through the most dangerous of rebel areas only to be disappointed at their raid on a viper harness? Then travelled 15km back. 

It’s our viper harness now 

Last edited by a moderator:

I was thinking more of the 15 officers that turned up and helped your workforce dismantle said guns! Hmmmm...... 🤔😉

Back