What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

STAN SMITH AND THE K21 VIRUS

Aajonus Vonderplanit

Listen, kid's of the streets, Altis isn't safe, you have any of the following symptoms, stay inside and contact either me, Harry Dargov, or my Commandant, Ivan Dargov, the symptoms are as follows, Sweating more than usual, bloody ears, bloody nose, bloodshot eyes, coughing up blood, slowed reactions, rashes on your skin, pale limbs, bruised flesh, fatigue, unknown rage and if any of you ever find a Mr "Stan Smith", let us know, he looks like the photo below.

If you see us roaming around the island, don't hesitate to howl us down and ask for a free check up and run through of the virus, you'll see us and recognise us by the truck box and the yellow radiation suit, Stan Smith is wanted as he has been identified to have broken into the NHS black site and made the virus himself, he has flee'd to "Berlin, Germany" but this was not backed up when we broke into the data tower at all airports so we have a suspicion that he is still on Altis. He is highly wanted by us and W.H.O. Now onto the boring stuff, our newest recruit on the investigation Congo, he will be helping us identify those infected, those who may be prone to infection and then wiping out the virus itself.

Stan Smith looks familiar to this, it was drawn up by data analysts who have compiled fragments of images that we believe looks like him, who is he and where can we find him, all help is appreciated.

stan smith.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a menace to society, we WILL get Stan Smith and defeat this virus. Paris has fallen and certain parts of the world are exclusion zones but we, the good UN workers will find the cure. STAY SAFE BROTHERS! 

I have just taken a photo on my mobile phone, the bloody NHS won't see me. 

I currently look like this, please help 

Cg60XNBUUAAe89P.jpg

I have just taken a photo on my mobile phone, the bloody NHS won't see me. 

I currently look like this, please help 

Cg60XNBUUAAe89P.jpg
I can see that there are some visible symptoms here indeed, are you available for us to run some checks on you in the near future? It'll help us come up with a cure, for the meantime I advise you stay inside and away from society as you are a risk to Altis!

Back