What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

What happened at the mayors public speech?

L1L

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(I'm aware I spelled the glorious leaders name wrong, I have scheduled my execution for Monday next week)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone broke the cameras at the Mayor's public speech. Hence why no footage provided. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. xD

Due to the immense skill and knowledge that Lil Jeep has with regards to cameras he had managed to recover the video clips from the smashed cameras. Good job jeep. xD

• Haha
Reactions: L1L
OMG!!! Did we ever find out who shot the mayor? 😟 

Who could of done such a thing!!!

I sure hope the Supreme Leader makes it through this, otherwise my family will not eat for 3 weeks.

Get well soon, Mayor Whongcheng.

From your Assistant and Chinese representative,

Bob Wilkinson

PS. I still havent recieved my thumb and little fingers in the mail. A plague on our kidnappers!

I'm glad the Mayor was shot. Communism is not welcome on the island of Altis.

I support democracy, and capitalism!

Vote for Roban - Vote for democracy! Everyone have a voice!

(all in roleplay ofc)

The great leader is still in the hostpital! But the great supreme leader Will survive he want to Thank all the people Who suport him and love him! He have No comment abouth this atack and  he Will take a counter atack on those peole Who Dare to qeustion his great leading. 1 milion for the persoon Who bring the shooter to the great leader alive. For now stay strong stay communist!!

Hello, this is Senior Medical Training Officer Roban.

I have to inform you that you "supreme leader" is not in either Kavala or Athira hospital. I went there to take a talk to him myself, to convince him to join the British democracy and capitalism. I never found him.

Doctor Roban

i cant belive this was allowed to happen with so many officers around? reeks of insider job to me... @Altispolice  when where they last investigated for corruption? oh never? I rest my case.

The great leader is at a privet hostpital with the best noord korean docktors to help him out. He Will return tomorrow at kavala street to continu his job. As wel he can anwser Some press tomorrow if needed as wel he wil do a research abouth How this could happend abouth the police corpution he have No comment

NHS Will be back.

Wait, i mean Police corruption.... It's soooo bad!! 😮

Shit, i just rememberd that i'm also a PPC in the Police No further comment. 

Back