What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling 5 AR Prowlers! SOLD

Yeah, but prowlers are nothing special anyway. No idea why they are going for 1.5 mil they are just a quilin with an extra seat lol
That's besides the point. Couldn't give a shit if they were standard Hatchbacks. It's still a Police vehicle which shouldn't be getting stolen as often as they are. So Mr. Pc McDonald go out there and stop em xD

Do we have any proof these are AR prowlers. AR prowlers are worth a lot more than pesky NCA prowlers. NCA prowlers aren't worth near that amount but for AR prowlers that's much more enticing. 
It was actually taken as a joke since eberybody saying that now a days! xD

That's besides the point. Couldn't give a shit if they were standard Hatchbacks. It's still a Police vehicle which shouldn't be getting stolen as often as they are. So Mr. Pc McDonald go out there and stop em xD
Maybe instead of stopping them, I could "accidentally" leave my prowlers lying about in places you have to pay to find 🤔

Maybe one then are but i’m 99% sure they are Ar 😄
According to your picture that is an NCA Prowler as I have taken that picture, but you are saying its 99% an AR one... LIES! I will sue you.

lol jk, why hasn't anyone bid yet 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
According to your picture that is an NCA Prowler as I have taken that picture, but you are saying its 99% an AR one... LIES! I will sue you. lol jk, why hasn't anyone bid yet 🤔
Idk xD

Thanks for the loan of the picture! I was lazy 😄

And is there a diffrence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back