What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - SI Ryan - Poor/Low Quality RP (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Your In-game name

Lincoln

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Ryan

Date of the incident

25/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Long story short, I was VDM'd near the garage in Kavala, my Prowler flew over to where it is in the video below. Eventually I got revived by a medic and repaired the Prowler, but it was out of fuel so I ran to buy some. This is where my issue begins...

As I am running back to the Prowler, I see police driving past, and stop. I knew this is where my RP skills would come in handy. As I get to the officers ear range I begin to RP, however, without any RP from SI Ryan, he begins to scrap the Prowler. There was no RP of "Hey Bob..." or asking for anyone in the area knowing of the vehicle owner etc.

I was heavily denied the chance to roleplay in this situation which I find extremely unfair. He did not even roleplay scrapping the vehicle, he just simply did it.
I had a good RP lined up for a Prowler and I did not get my chance to do that. I believe scrapping a vehicle should be somewhat similar to killing a player, some quality roleplay or at very least, standard roleplay should be given before taking a vehicle away from someone permanently.

It is a roleplay server and everything should be roleplayed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5ae0db3166a65f3cfc/wheres-the-rp?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I attempted to, you did not initially join. Plus, resolving is simply a recommendation. 

I attempted to, you did not initially join. Plus, resolving is simply a recommendation. 
Ok Lincon, If that's what you wish to be like I have no problem with that 🙃  As you can see I was in a situation and couldn't join straight away. I will not be posting anything else unless asked to by a member of staff.

This is an interesting report. 

There is no direct rule that has been broken in this report. However, this is a very poor showing of RP. This has been said by multiple members of staff.  I would very much expect a higher quality of RP when it comes to the scrapping of vehicles, especially rare ones like this. I can see and understand why Lincoln has placed this report.

There will be no bans or warnings given for this report.  However, This report will be brought up in the staff meeting to make sure we address this before it becomes too much of an issue. 

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back