What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New Toy.

@CaptainScrumpy

That is a useful little tool. I'm pretty safe, have 200k/w spare at the moment.

Yum yum yum will be good it's daunting when you think about building some headphones in music a tutorial for me and you be fine Dank build doe LIKE I'D IT HOT IN HERE OR IS THAT A SICK BUILD XD

He was proper wimping out when we tried to convince him, eventually he went for it and boy did good!

Show us a photo of it @Alfred

No M.2 drive for arma? Disappointed. 

Nice machine though. Think I’ll upgrade this year...

@Alfred

Maybe pay a little extra for getting it build?

I personally think you should be good at building a PC before actually doing it in stuff you invested that much money on.

I learned mine in school but if you're not experienced and nobody teached you have to do it. It will might destroy and that is a crazy amount of money to try out.

A 50 pounds extra wont be too much for getting it build?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it is built, my dude. I had a lot of help from people along the way. It is not anywhere near as hard as I thought it would be.

@Alfred

Maybe pay a little extra for getting it build?

I personally think you should be good at building a PC before actually doing it in stuff you invested that much money on.

I learned mine in school but if you're not experienced and nobody teached it might be crazy to attempt.
Hey stop! XD don't say pc building is like big men lego  its not as hard as ya think! 😄 

Remember doing it first time myself.

It messed up and when I turned it on it made a weird sound and I accidently grilled the CPU and the fans didn't work :=(

Remember doing it first time myself.

It messed up and when I turned it on it made a weird sound and I accidently grilled the CPU and the fans didn't work :=(
Um. What can we say? @Alfred had plenty of warnings and pre-emptive advice, and he's managed it. Maybe he has opposable thumbs after all? 😄

... Also, have to sort out the Ziptieing of cables now I know it works.
Just remember @Alfred - it is against the rules to ziptie those cables without Quality RP first. We'll need video evidence, okay? 😉

Nice, Almost the same build as mine. Are you planning on OC the CPU?

@S A L V, The motherboard I have can autotune my CPU.  I will also have to teach myself how to OC better, I have no clue at the moment.

Its better not to mess with oc if you dont know what you are doing...you can grill stuff and its not covered by warranty

I ran a oc on my cpu for half a year until just recently. I kept getting blue screened and eventually my pc wouldn’t turn on. It turned out after many attempts to get it to turn back on and a hard reboot that managed to get me to the bios that my oc settings corrupted so be careful when ocing. 

OC without outstanding cooling and knowing what you are doing don't pay off in the long term. You may be damaging your hardware or reducing its durability.

That said, moderate OC can be done without much harm, but you will not get that much of a gain and you still need to be careful. Does not worth the effort imo.

Back