What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Barn For Sale

Linx

Banned
Selling my barn that is 2.4Km from Kavala Drug Dealer and 3.4Km from Kavala Market. The Barns location is very well hidden and out of sight from common routes used upon the island, because of its location and the short distances you have to travel to sell either drugs of Potatoes I am going to be starting the bidding off at £10,000,000 with NO buyout and a bid increase of £250,000. The bidding will end at 05/03/2018 @ 20:00, when the bidding is over make sure that you make your way to the Narcos Lobby and we will sort some things out, if you are unable to come onto Teamspeak at that time drop me a DM so we can make other arrangements.

c1adae50293f661c990988cb8b7ce8f0.jpg

cf2828cc0cb1950ae8e1f5aad51caee3-jpg.jpg

c1ca31e2d060b14aed1fd91fbf802c65-jpg.jpg

8850c2d181820d453ffaa49afe705fea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So barns have been nerfed,dramatically, and you say it hidden and out of sight even though everyone knows about it so it will be raided. Totally worth 20 mill.....

It's also really close to other barns, might be okay for potato farming but it's no longer a prime location

Get rid of that starting price and I think you'll get some attention

£1,250,000

Sorry Ashboyd, you've been outbidded.

Gimmie gimmie yumyum taste like chicken.

10 Mill, anything else & it ain't worth it. Barns have been nurfed pretty hard & can only be used for potatoes.

Don't you already have a barn?
Yep, but 2 barns means 8 mill a restart as well as any other little runs I decide on doing. It’ll take maybe balance down to 10 mill But after 2& a bit restarts I will be going positive again. 

Hmmmmm......
True, but I have thought through it and decidedly a second barn will be very profitable for me in the long run. THats why I  pushed my bid up a bit more. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, but 2 barns means 8 mill a restart as well as any other little runs I decide on doing. It’ll take maybe balance down to 10 mill But after 2& a bit restarts I will be going positive again. 

True, but I have thought through it and decidedly a second barn will be very profitable for me in the long run. THats why I  pushed my bid up a bit more. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed

Back