What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ark RP Server.

Blaine Morgan

Banned
I think it would be a great idea for RPUK to bring a Ark server into play, i know personally i would play. It would be cool to see a Ark RP server with like a medieval theme server. Me and Nalaurah and a few other have recently been play on Ark and we have been thinking it would be a great idea to make it into RP where there is factions for each part of the map E.G have the northern faction, southern faction, eastern faction, western faction and have it so you have civilians in each faction that do work towards the leader/king/queen of that certain faction. As i have experianced before on Ark RP servers it can be great fun but it would have to be very limited as it is a heavy PVP orientated game, you can do it though by limiting the engrams and other a few other things. I personally think that it would bring more to RPUK as a community if Ark was also in the play. i understand that alot of rules with taming and other things would have to come into play but it is doable and i would always help doing so.

I think it would be a great idea for RPUK to bring a Ark server into play, i know personally i would play. It would be cool to see a Ark RP server with like a medieval theme server. Me and Nalaurah and a few other have recently been play on Ark and we have been thinking it would be a great idea to make it into RP where there is factions for each part of the map E.G have the northern faction, southern faction, eastern faction, western faction and have it so you have civilians in each faction that do work towards the leader/king/queen of that certain faction. As i have experianced before on Ark RP servers it can be great fun but it would have to be very limited as it is a heavy PVP orientated game, you can do it though by limiting the engrams and other a few other things. I personally think that it would bring more to RPUK as a community if Ark was also in the play. i understand that alot of rules with taming and other things would have to come into play but it is doable and i would always help doing so.
I agree that it would be worth a shot, launching an RPUK Ark Server however I believe it will launch well but then begin to die down eventually. This happened with the RPUK KOTH server and I believe we used to have a Rust Server (correct me if I'm wrong). It's worth a try but from previous attempts at branching into different game modes and games the launch has always been successful however after the first month the playerbase begins to drop. 

Ark is a great game when you get into it, especially on a mega scale. It would be fun to play ark in a more rp based way definitely. Also if you wanted it to be more medieval then you could just make the server primitive+. I believe the main issue would be that you’d need active admins as I’m sure you’d end up getting a lot of Greifers and that. I think it’s a good idea though but it’d need to be thoroughly thought out before anything 

I think it would be better as being whitlisted only as alot of hard core PVPers play and would love to come an kill everthing everyone has built.

But then you have the problem of people not wanting to join as they have to go sign up to join

Back