What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Admins record entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

Due to recent situations including myself and other members of this community (not to be named). I Think all serious situations between the staff team and regular public should be recorded if said accident is to take place. I know fair well that on multiple occasions members of staff in this community have tried to bend the law and threaten members with bans without any form of prosecution in   the end conclusion. So what im proposing.

VIDEO EVIDENCE sclub with UK  or US.

All members within community including admin should approach superiors with a detailed video of situation which has happened. I have been a staff member of wow servers with 5k players , All sorts of valve servers, After tonight i do not believe the admin team of RPUK can handle themselves as responsible adults;  (Specially lvl 1.2.3,)

Statment ( need to do for the corrupt fuckers   fmt)

Although this is a an online community,  you can still be punished for crimes within this community. If you threatean, attempt to halm or otherwise of uk law you will be prosecuted for.

Evidence

In every crime you need evidence its not as simple as he did that arrest him. Every arrest within england need to be within reasonable force; My brother who is PCT in  armed reponse tells me every morning  the life leads its own way.

Restraint.

Just because your an admin doesnt mean you can boot people for fucking around; When an admin of a community you should not abuse your right. [ wasnt including RPUK but after tonights events the deed is sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from Workshop to Altis Life. Just so it does not Trigger @DjHolyChirst

I think the suggestion of the STAFF team having to record how they deal with situations is ridiculous

The staff team are chosen carefully and monitored carefully using the 1,2,3,4,Lead structure. If you have an issue with how a staff member is or has handled a situation it states on the TeamSpeak room you can contact a staff lead and try and sort it out. Or even management if it’s that big an issue.

The Community doesn’t need to operate like a legal system as we are an online community where people come to spend time with friends and enjoy the game and it’s players, not to sit and worry about recording 

Since you’ve clearly got so much staff experience I’m sure you’d be a great addition to the team.

You can apply here 

wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s400x297-59009.jpg

I think the suggestion of the STAFF team having to record how they deal with situations is ridiculous

The staff team are chosen carefully and monitored carefully using the 1,2,3,4,Lead structure. If you have an issue with how a staff member is or has handled a situation it states on the TeamSpeak room you can contact a staff lead and try and sort it out. Or even management if it’s that big an issue.

The Community doesn’t need to operate like a legal system as we are an online community where people come to spend time with friends and enjoy the game and it’s players, not to sit and worry about recording 

Since you’ve clearly got so much staff experience I’m sure you’d be a great addition to the team.

You can apply here 
So why does the community envovle itself with uk based laws,

You can apply here 
You do realize within the rules the managment quote the british police so your comment is completely flawed.

At the end of the day, people come here to have fun. If they want to try themselves out as Staff Team, then they can. No one can force people to record and it's very unfair to say 'Your applications is great, very detailed, very good Interview however you can't record so we can't accept you.' If you're so bothered about the Staff Team not being able to do their job, maybe YOU should record.
You can't force people to record.

Hi Gunny.

https://plays.tv/video/5ae30cee5f36c2f5ef/gunny

Luckily for you I was recording!

So onto your request - What's the point in having staff members if they have to provide evidence every time we ban someone? We ban when we're sure someone has done something wrong. I personally record just in case I want to review what I've seen so I can ask opinions from other staff members or be certain of my decision, in this case my decision was entirely correct and the evidence wasn't even needed. 

Your pseudo-legal rant doesn't make any sense, we may ban you under whatever pretences we wish and need no legal grounds for doing so. 

So why does the community envovle itself with uk based laws,

You do realize within the rules the managment quote the british police so your comment is completely flawed.

Because bullies, cyber criminals and paedophiles on the internet need to be reported?

RDMers etc dont?

In all fairness, this idea is flawed for two simple reasons.

1. You can't expect someone to record 24/7 particularly with storage issues on the PC.

2. A Degree of trust is placed in the staff members, and it is upon this trust which the community operates. (Corrupt staff are few and far between and will always be discovered eventually)

At the end of the day, people come here to have fun. If they want to try themselves out as Staff Team, then they can. No one can force people to record and it's very unfair to say 'Your applications is great, very detailed, very good Interview however you can't record so we can't accept you.' If you're so bothered about the Staff Team not being able to do their job, maybe YOU should record.
You can't force people to record.
So within a community who a select few can select admins can select whoever they pick or deserve a kicking. (Admin app in btw?)

In all fairness, this idea is flawed for two simple reasons.

1. You can't expect someone to record 24/7 particularly with storage issues on the PC.

2. A Degree of trust is placed in the staff members, and it is upon this trust which the community operates.

So within a community who a select few can select admins can select whoever they pick or deserve a kicking. (Admin app in btw?)
This isn't a society in which you are born, it's a community you choose to join, thus I think they have the right to decide how it's ran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back