What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Any Engineers?

Ryuk

Hello everyone, I'm am writing this post in hopes that one of you can help me with a very dull uni assignment.
I'm a first year engineering student and there is this subject where we learn about the professional world. It is really not fun but it does contribute to my overall marks so in a way even it is important. I would like to know if there are any Engineers here, any branch basically, who I could have a really quick chat on ts. I need to get some pretty basic info about the job of the person and their everyday duties. 
I would greatly appreciate anyone who would take the time to help me with this. 

Edit: The assignment has been turned in, thank you for your support everyone! I'm really proud of this community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of look with you're uni work man need anymore help I am around quite often and always open to explain what i do day to day.

Good luck!

It's all edited and worded to the best of my capabilities. @Blaine Morgan I'm super thankful you decided to spend your time to do something so un-fun, hopefully I didn't sound too much "all over the place", the deadline didn't give me much time but it was more than enough to get all the info I needed.
Anyways, respect for you man you really do have an awesome story!

It's all edited and worded to the best of my capabilities. @Blaine Morgan I'm super thankful you decided to spend your time to do something so un-fun, hopefully I didn't sound too much "all over the place", the deadline didn't give me much time but it was more than enough to get all the info I needed.
Anyways, respect for you man you really do have an awesome story!
Thanks man! Happy to help.

Hello everyone, I'm am writing this post in hopes that one of you can help me with a very dull uni assignment.
I'm a first year engineering student and there is this subject where we learn about the professional world. It is really not fun but it does contribute to my overall marks so in a way even it is important. I would like to know if there are any Engineers here, any branch basically, who I could have a really quick chat on ts. I need to get some pretty basic info about the job of the person and their everyday duties. 

PS it's also quite urgent, the deadline is at midnight
Give me a shout mate, been an engineer for about 5 years now and just finishing my last year at uni 👌👌

PS it's also quite urgent, the deadline is at midnight
I know it’s a bit late, but if you need anything else I’m a mechanical engineer working in the offshore oil and gas industry for coming up to 5 years now. I work with both rotating equipment and installation integrity.

Hello,

If you need my help just contact me.

I am definetly an Oil Sheikh and make the money by sunbathing. (Oil pumping in Background)

I only got education in business as my parents wanted big money, and big money results in alot of people wanting u.

Back