What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Recording Software and TS

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
I use Xbox DVR to record & it picks up all in game sound fine, & will even show my Overwolf TS addon when recording in the top of my screen, however it will not record what is being said in a TS call eventhough it normally records what is being said on Discord(I believe). Does anyon know what can be done to fix this. 

I have also tried using Plays.TV to record however my game crashed whenever I opened it in game or wouldn't launch if it is already open. Would the best thing to do be useing OBS to record everything now instead or is there any other recording software that could be recommended.

Are you Nvidia or AMD ? Xbox game DVR is known to cause issues for games so I wouldn't recommend using it anyways.

I use AMD relive which is pretty amazing but of course you need an AMD card to use it. I use an AMD RX 480

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back