What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My not so impressive gaming setup

Scottish Herb

So just looking around the forums trying to finding good excuses to boost up my presence so why not show my gaming setup...

Now I'm a bed gamer meaning I prefer to game in bed (Shocking I know) anyways here it goes:

Computer specs:

• Name: Asus Predator Helios 300
  • CPU: Intel I7 7700 Processor 2.80 GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB 
  • RAM: DDR4 16GB 
  • Memory: 1TB SSD Samsung Hard drive
  • Extra's: Red Backlit keyboard with extra lighting on WASD keys
Other equipment:

• Microphone: Blue Yeti 
  • Headset: Razer Hammerhead earphones
  • Mouse: Zelotes 7200 DPI Wired Gaming mouse with changeable LED lighting
  • External Hard Drive: 5TB Seagate 
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if i like gaming laptops.

The tittle is wrong, it is an impressive setup, but one problem is that you're a "bed gamer"

never been one for gaming laptops, looks good on paper but at the end of the day its not like you're going to carry it around anyway so might as well save the money and get a decent desktop pc imo.

I'm not sure if i like gaming laptops.
I was the same, then I had a 13 hour flight with shit movies on a 480p monitor on the back on someones chair with a kid screaming.

I bought a gaming laptop after that. 

I do still always play on my desktop becuase its better specs on everything but its still handy to have.

I was the same, then I had a 13 hour flight with shit movies on a 480p monitor on the back on someones chair with a kid screaming.

I bought a gaming laptop after that. 

I do still always play on my desktop becuase its better specs on everything but its still handy to have.
Aren't tablets better for watching movies on the fly

Back