What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Air Rescue Application

3 minutes ago, PeachMaster said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nearly as good as me!

Nah Best way to be accepted into AR is to fly to MR @Thor God of Thunder when he's down and when you land, blow up and laugh at him for crashing his heli in the first place! Works Wonders!

I will see forward to you Air Rescue Test.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roban Haha As a person that knows all the RAF Ranks I'd be surprised if you were COA. 
I don't care about RAF ranks. I'm not English.

Air Vice Marshal is the tittle you get in Air Rescue when you perform test on persons that want to join (in the RPUK community ofc). I though that you understand that?

@Owen Stanton Chief of Air Ranks are the Senior Officers, Includes air Marshal + FYI I'm a NCO as a Air Cadet

@Roban I do understand, but it's not the rank title that should be given / it's like 3rd highest rank in the English RAF hehe. 

Roben addressed himself as Vice Air Marshal for the Rescue team, I was just saying he couldn't be because thats not the appropiate rank 

Back