What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

How i came to Altis

TBigSoul

My name is TBigSoul,the name itself given to me by my father.I was born in the bon espoir hôpital in Tanoa,2 January 2002.I was raised as a farm boy on a cocoa farm and I enjoyed the tranquil life.Until the Syndikat showed up forcing militairy action by the gendarmarie and NATO.I personally was affected when they attacked my Farm on 15 August 2023 and killed my Father and Mother.I hid for 7 more years until I gathered enough money by scavenging to buy a Visa to travel to Altis.I arrived on 13 July 2030 and worked in the civil service for 8 years until I started noticing the Drug and Rebel problem on Altis I decided to join the Altis Police Force.It gave me the satisfaction of helping people and making a difference but it wasn't enough.I decided to join the Altis NHS.Now as a first aider i feel like im finally fulfilling my dream.

Back