Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

MrLongSlong

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): SGT Jordan WA477

Time and date of incident: 1800 ish

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

So....

The Incident started as follows, two members of a brutal criminal gang kidnapped me one was named Hassan and another Whong, they knocked me out tied me up and bumbled my into a near by house all under the supervision of SGT Jordan who witnessed the entire event and at some points encouraged the violent unrelenting criminals, In the house well... I'll let you see the evidence but the immense emotional and physical stress of the incident is so much that Its hard for me to recall what exactly happens next, During the entire situation of me being beaten and foreign objects being placed in placed they should never have been inserted through the window stood a corrupt police officer who did nothing to help me in my time of need.

How can the citizens of Altis trust and believe in the Police force  if they stand and witness horrific events like this, Jordan consistently failed in his duty as a police officer and as a citizen to act on the situation at hand , he failed to call for backup or slow down the situation, instead he watched and participated even and certain points in the go pro footage showed Jordan labelling this event as "karma" which is definitely not how a honorable caring police officer would react, since the incident I have suffered huge emotional and physical stress , I haven't been able to eat or drink as I risk the ability to no longer use my bowls and I am no longer able to sleep at night as the sound of the beatings and screaming haunts me due to the extensive nature of my injuries I have had to seek private medical care which are very expensive , as well as this I have not been able to work as a humble salt farmer because of my injuries.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

The sum of 11 Million to be transferred to my account to cover the costs of my private medical care and compensation for both physical and mental pain, And for the Gold Police Command to take relevant action towards Mr Jordan as they see fit.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

The unrelenting beatings carried on for another 8 mins or so, but due to the nature in these clips I don't believe the complaints commissions needs to nor wants to view this rather graphic material.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4
  • Facepalm 3

Dredd the Destroyer

@MrLongSlong,

The Police Complaints Commission have received your complaint against SGT Jordan WA477. We will aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

CC Dredd

SGT Jordan

Dearest Longest of Slongs, 

I am truly sorry that one so esteemed as yourself would have to undergo such torturous events. As you see from this event you were locked in the secure facility that is Mr. Whong's house. I'm aware you would not be able to see from your point of view in this situation, but there were multiple officers on the scene at the time. We were surrounded by armed men and severely outnumbered. It would've been both dangerous and impractical for us to have stormed the building. 

In regards to the usage of the word 'karma' I am a practicing Buddhist, as stated in my police application, and am making up for a long stint of negativity and previous transgressions. Karma is a term I use in the sense of 'what goes around comes around'. I believe I was wrong in saying it at this time as it would seem my professionalism is in question. For this you have my most  humble apologies. Perhaps I allowed for temper to overcome me after having previously being threatened by you on a few occasions. I believe also, once Whong had thrown you out the window, I unrestrained you and set you free? After which, you made threats to kidnap me many a time. 

I am not trying to say that I am blameless in this situation, my use of diction was crude, and perhaps unnecessary. Regardless, I have known you for some time, and you are by no means a 'humble salt farmer' as you state, but have engaged in criminality on many separate occasions. I harbour no anger or ill will towards you whatsoever, but I am sad that it has come to this. I hope you are well. 

Yours Sincerely, 

SGT Jordan [WA477]

@MrLongSlong @putjeschepper5000

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

MrLongSlong
15 minutes ago, Dredd the Destroyer said:

@MrLongSlong,

The Police Complaints Commission have received your complaint against PC Myron, collar number WA666. We will aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

CC Dredd

Erm? Copy past error or something but I’m not reporting pc Myron?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Dredd the Destroyer

Little bit 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

MrLongSlong
2 minutes ago, Jizzle said:

Regardless, I have known you for some time, and you are by no means a 'humble salt farmer' as you state, but have engaged in criminality on many separate occasions

@MrLongSlong @putjeschepper5000

I would request that you show me some evidence suggesting my statement referring to me being a humble salt farmer is false , The weapon seen on my back is mainly for defenders purposes for this very type of situation but unfortunately I was subdued by the criminals.

Also, when I was finally let go as where the villains that created such crimes, they ran way to the full knowledge of the police force, for all we know they could be out there at this moment repeating the same crime,I suggest if the police command can identify the individuals involved then a warrant should be put out for there swift arrrest.

• Facepalm 1

SGT Jordan
1 minute ago, MrLongSlong said:

I would request that you show me some evidence suggesting my statement referring to me being a humble salt farmer is false , The weapon seen on my back is mainly for defenders purposes for this very type of situation but unfortunately I was subdued by the criminals.

Also, when I was finally let go as where the villains that created such crimes, they ran way to the full knowledge of the police force, for all we know they could be out there at this moment repeating the same crime,I suggest if the police command can identify the individuals involved then a warrant should be put out for there swift arrrest.

Dear Longest of Slongs, 

I currently have no evidence as such as I do not  have in my possession any go pro footage of your past threats, crimes, and general rowdiness. I am almost certain others on the island would be able to testify to this fact however. Regardless, the weapon on your back is a breach of the Firearms Act of 1968

Possession of Illegal Firearm --> 75,000 GBP ticket + Seizure

Having an Illegal Magazine --> 5,000 GBP Per Magazine

Whether or not such a large weapon is for 'protection' as you state, it does not diminish the fact that it is illegal on the Island. You claim to be a 'humble salt farmer' yet are packing 'heat,' as it would be referred to in colloquial manner, on a scale much larger than is necessary. You claim not to be a criminal, but from this video alone we see that you are in juxtaposition in making such claims. Even if the weapon is for protection, it is strictly illegal. Saying this, I do sympathize that there are many rebel gangs on the island, and that the trusty Zubr may not always be the most efficient means to an end (when trying to protect oneself). When you are being threatened in any way, you ought to send a police dispatch to which officers [if not otherwise detained] will come to your aid. 

In regards to those criminals at large, if I recall correctly, both Hasan, and Whong had offered their services in hope of redemption. In doing so, they helped secure the release of a SGT MoonWolf [WA404] from the hands of dangerous criminals that I believe you were associated with. Thus, after causing tremendous wrongs in a chaotic situation, they voluntarily risked their lives for the safety of police officers. At least they were attempting to make amends in a large way. In regards to warrants for the arrest. That is not my place to say, it is up to my command. I believe they will make the decision wisely and with due care. 

Kindest Regards,

SGT Jordan [WA477]

• Like 5
  • Eggplant 1

putjeschepper5000

Mr longslong youre the biggest criminal I have seen before and there fore I took you! The Only reason that Jordan did nothing is Because I told him that I got friends around the place and if he did Somthing that I would Kill you. Not Only whas this the right hing to do But you had fun As wel in my eyes did Jordan nothing wrong and as you can See in the tape he did called for backup  because more cops Where comming and can you Show them as wel that I releast you After we done with you you  have lost nothing. If you rly had a problem with Jordan Why you diddent call him to the raidio and speak abouth it??

• Wow 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Drew 2

MrLongSlong
3 hours ago, putjeschepper5000 said:

Mr longslong youre the biggest criminal I have seen before and there fore I took you! The Only reason that Jordan did nothing is Because I told him that I got friends around the place and if he did Somthing that I would Kill you. Not Only whas this Just a roleplay situation But you had fun As wel in my eyes did Jordan nothing wrong and as you can See in the tape he did called for backup  because more cops Where comming and can you Show them as wel that I releast you After we done with the roleplay you have lost nothing. If you rly had a problem with Jordan Why you diddent call him to ts and speak abouth it??

// Erm Whong this is a rp thing , not a player report 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 7

kaitje123

Hello my name is Hasan Carstein i was also in this situation. We told mister Jordon if he would do something that you would die. He could not get into the compount unnoticed because we had 3 people standing at the door and there was only 1 door. we did do some nasty things to you mister longslong but you crossed paths whit us. and thats what you get im afraid. But mister Jordon could not do anything to make the situation any better for you if they did try something im pretty certain that you would have been death by now and could not have this court case. so if you want help for this situation ask the police to hunt us, try not to attack a innocent officer who was there to save your life.

Greetings Hasan Carstein ( Lawyer, Ice cream man, Minster of defence , ex-PCSO, part time rebel)

• Like 3

MrLongSlong
7 hours ago, kaitje123 said:

Hello my name is Hasan Carstein i was also in this situation. We told mister Jordon if he would do something that you would die. He could not get into the compount unnoticed because we had 3 people standing at the door and there was only 1 door. we did do some nasty things to you mister longslong but you crossed paths whit us. and thats what you get im afraid. But mister Jordon could not do anything to make the situation any better for you if they did try something im pretty certain that you would have been death by now and could not have this court case. so if you want help for this situation ask the police to hunt us, try not to attack a innocent officer who was there to save your life.

Greetings Hasan Carstein ( Lawyer, Ice cream man, Minster of defence , ex-PCSO, part time rebel)

Ofcourse before creating this law suit this information that Jordan was initiated on was not disclosed to myself, although that does not change the fact of what happend , But also when does this happen? From the video you can clearly see that this was never said?

ACC LONG BEARD

After reviewing the evidence presented I am concerned that the officer involved in this PCC 'may' have potentially breached police protocol.

However. it would appear, based on the statements provided, that Sergeant Jordan's actions might have been carried out under duress.  In other words, when surrounded by armed hostile individuals who're clearly collaborating with the aggressors, and who outnumber the officer/s...., 'playing along' and falsely saying 'things' until backup arrives, may win the favor of said aggressors and potentially lead to all parties walking away with their lives intact.

What I'd like to know, as part of my investigation, is what the outcome of this situation was. i.e. did backup arrive, and / or did the hostage takers get taken into custody?

• Like 1

SGT Jordan

ACC Longbeard,

After the aforementioned events had passed there was much commotion on the street. Longslong was thrown through the window, and was freed afterwards [once we got our hands on him]. The hostage takers then turned against the other rebels in the area, who had under our nose, kidnapped SGT MoonWolf [WA404]. Two of the original perpetrators offered their help in retrieving him at great personal risk to themselves. As for the rest of the group of rebels, they were running around, and just being generally disorderly. Being vastly outnumbered (even after backup did arrive), we decided as a collective that to retreat would be the safest option and to do otherwise would most likely of caused riotous behaviour and violence. 

I hope this helps to clarify things in your investigation.

Kind Regards,

SGT Jordan [WA477]

• Like 3

MrLongSlong
3 hours ago, SGT Jordan said:

ACC Longbeard,

After the aforementioned events had passed there was much commotion on the street. Longslong was thrown through the window, and was freed afterwards [once we got our hands on him]. The hostage takers then turned against the other rebels in the area, who had under our nose, kidnapped SGT MoonWolf [WA404]. Two of the original perpetrators offered their help in retrieving him at great personal risk to themselves. As for the rest of the group of rebels, they were running around, and just being generally disorderly. Being vastly outnumbered (even after backup did arrive), we decided as a collective that to retreat would be the safest option and to do otherwise would most likely of caused riotous behaviour and violence. 

I hope this helps to clarify things in your investigation.

Kind Regards,

SGT Jordan [WA477]

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

ACC LONG BEARD

Having reviewed the evidence again and the latest statements I have reached a conclusion.

A police officer does indeed have a duty to protect the innocent and law abiding citizens of Altis however, he must always preserve his own life. Taking into consideration the statements provided by all parties, it's clear that Sergeant Jordan was powerless to intervene due to the large presence of armed rebels in the area as well as receiving direct threats that made it clear, should he or his colleagues get involved, lives would be lost.  I'm also not convinced you are either innocent, or law abiding.

On this accusation, Sergeant Jordan is not in breach of police protocol and no action will be taken.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am however concerned by Sergeant Jordan's choice of words when saying 'it's Karma'. This is not the level of professionalism we demand from our officers. Sergeant Jordan, please ensure your next patrol is with an Inspector or above who will assess your conduct and professionalism.

With that, I determine this case closed.

Kind Regards

Assistant Chief Constable Long Beard.

• Like 4