What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - maddog4 - 14/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog4

In-game Name
Daniel Lincon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Ram

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because my game crashed
My friend and i haed iniated on the 2 officers it didnt go to plan we eneded being dead and me in restraints the officer ram has the video and in it my fps was very bad i couldnt see my screen and it was all frozen i got my fps back and was in restraints i then had a message on teamspeak and read it whilst tabbing back into my game its froze and didnt unfreeze so i had to restart arma my friend sent a note saying my game crahsed i came on rpuk ts and tried to send ram a message i logged back on the game and i was banned for combat log.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me as this was not my fault my game crashed and my mate even said i would come back but no i was banned in doing so i dfont want to get banned on this server i believe its a very good server and feel i was banned unfairly and it was a bad decision from ram i think that i didnt do anything as my game crashed i tried to resolve it with ram but he refused to come speak to me in a channel of support i spoke to anothert staff lead he said he would speak with ram but ram wouldnt speak to me in a channel dont know whetehr this means anything but thats why i should be unbanned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

if you need further talk in teamspeak i will come in and speak

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Quote me the Rule you have broken and then Explain it in your own words.

(2.5) Combat logging 

combat logging is where in a situation that isnt going your way necessarily you will dc or close your game so you are removed from the situation 

baring in mind my game crashed tho 

You have not Quoted me the rule. I know there is a lot more the 2.5 than a few words.

Are you sure you are going to stick with the "my game crashed" excuse? From the video that has been provided your game did not crash I was a very clear combat log.
It does also show that you offered very low-quality RP before starting a gunfight with Police. Also, you breaking RP.

i know i showed low rp but my mate can even back me up my game crashed he even sent  a note ingame saying i would come back it seems hard to believe i get that but its true i love this server and dont see why i would combat log infront of an admin if i was that stupid i wouldnt be able to type this its more just common sense i promise to you that the rule broke of 2.5 was not what i did my game crashed there is no way of me proving it if you do not beleive me then there will be no way of me getting unbanned and will keep fighting my point because all i did was my game crashed and my mate even sent a note what mnore evidence shall i give and yes i am standing by my game crash as its true 

where was the poor rp at the start our initiation was fine and the video probably shows the second part of initiation because we already had a pcso with his hands up and the video shown to me doesnt show that so it isnt very clear if the video in whole was reviewed from when our boxer roled up would help

In fact, you can prove it.  Arma 3 saves your crashes in a crash report. These are then saved on your computer post your crash report.

You still have not Quoted me the rules you broke.

I know but it’s not classes as a crash I don’t think as my game just froze and I have already stated the rules I brought me up above what more do you want 

I’ll try find crash report but I’ve recently broke handband haven’t been on pc 

Please reframe from bumping your report. If you need to change a comment edit it.

Locked for 3 days. This will allow you some time to find that crash report.

So, are you able to get us the Crash Log ?

Please reply @maddog4 or this will timeout.

Sorry i was locked out my account wouldnt let me log in

i couldnt find the crash report from that one put it looks like this https://gyazo.com/14862d1f71c2e4f9fc22d05312ce0c04 my game froze and stopped so i had to task manager it as it was stuck on freeze and i couldnt tab out thats the message i got 

i really promise to you i didnt combat log my game honestly crashed i love playing on this server and miss it loads i promise i didnt combat log and i did not combat log my game crashed and i swear that i didnt combat log this server is the only serious rp server that is any good please just can you beleive me on this my game honestly crashed to the point my mate said in chat it crahsed and i was coming back

Alright, but why were you breaking roleplay when restrained by the officers ?
Situation just went really bad for you and you suddenly disappeared ?

the situation went bad but why would i combat log over an mx i have a fair bit of money my game crashed the bad rp was because my fps was gioing crazy and i was just a little triggereed about the officer not valueing his life but i mean i just got a bit salty and i know it sounds like i did combat log but ive shown the type of crash report it is lots of people know about when you tab out i promise you the badf rp will never happen again and i will not ever give poor rp 

You will be unbanned today. However, we are taking a chance with you. Do not let me see any more of this from you because next time will be a lot more difficult if you return.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back